Pets!

pinkforgirls

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

My boy Jack White IV is a lover. He's constantly wanting to snuggle, always meowing at me in almost a full conversation, meets me at the door and yells at me whenever I'm getting ready to leave. This is him earlier today when I heard the nerve to grab my keys and get ready to go to the record store:
21nlbn8.jpg

Look at that face! omg. :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Look at that face! omg. :)

I know, right?? He's got so many different expressions. He'll go from being in charge of everything in the room and looking all cocky, to looking all pitiful and helpless like in that pic lol

33 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

https://s20.postimg.org/tbaek4fjx/IMG_20161223_205512.jpg

For some reason postimage won't work again...

Anyway here is Simon with his toy last night. He sucks on it instead of chewing it :P

For what it's worth, I use tinypic and never have a problem.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I know, right?? He's got so many different expressions. He'll go from being in charge of everything in the room and looking all cocky, to looking all pitiful and helpless like in that pic lol

Yes! Very expressive cat you have...I'm a sucker for sad cat faces and would have a hard time leaving that face haha!

• Like 1

On 20/10/2016 at 3:51 PM, PappyTron said:

We had a pet chinchilla in one of my classes at school, and it had a collar. One day we came in for class and the poor thing had managed to jump through its wooden climbing pole and get the collar caught on a branch, causing it to strangle itself to death as it tried to wiggle free.

While you watched from a distance a wanked? :lol:

• Like 1