Pets!

pinkforgirls

26 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I am allergic to cats but no way was I getting rid of my Sadie...so I do allergy shots, take an antihistamine, have an air filter,  vacuum a lot, etc. It's worth it absolutely! :)

Lots of respect for that. I suppose I'd find a way if I was allergic my old pup. With the allergies I have I have to take allergy meds all year round. Most days I am okay with cats for short amounts of time, but anything longer or when my allergies are getting kicked up in general despite my meds then cats quickly push it past the tipping point and make my life miserable.

• Like 1

Stupid old fucking neighbor piece or shit let his dog run around the neighborhood again today, went right for my yard, fought with my injured dog at the fence. His mouth was bleeding when I caught it happening. I talked to his family at the house and they apologized, but GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I hope that guy dies soon.

I told them if I had to take my dog to the vet again, I wasn't gonna be the one paying for it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We've just had a neighbour knock on our door, complaining that our cat poops in his garden. We've always had a litter tray available to our cat, he just prefers to go outside. While I'm not surprised at the complaint, I'm mortified. What techniques can I use- ideally so that the cat prefers to go in his litter tray rather than outside? I've aready put some litter attractant in his tray. Ours is an outdoor cat, but always comes in on an evening. Perhaps I could not let him out in the morning until he's used his tray? 

Has anyone used a covered litter tray outside? Do those work or are they ignored?

2 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

We've just had a neighbour knock on our door, complaining that our cat poops in his garden. We've always had a litter tray available to our cat, he just prefers to go outside. While I'm not surprised at the complaint, I'm mortified. What techniques can I use- ideally so that the cat prefers to go in his litter tray rather than outside? I've aready put some litter attractant in his tray. Ours is an outdoor cat, but always comes in on an evening. Perhaps I could not let him out in the morning until he's used his tray? 

Has anyone used a covered litter tray outside? Do those work or are they ignored?

I had this trouble too. I put some loose litter on an area in my garden to encourage them to use that area, not loads of it just a couple of handfuls.

Hi. Anybody here has any experience in fighting ticks? Standard weapons (collars, spot-on products...) dont do any good any more. Those bastatds became more resistant than cockroaches...

Problem is that many  ticks in my area are infectious for both humans and dogs (other animals) and with every bite they do on my dog there is a chance for illness. And cure is dangerous for one's liver...

8 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I almost ran over a cat at Whataburger yesterday. It was cute too. The furry bastard would have a loving home too if it didn't run away when I reached for her. 

Oh well. 

I'm not bloody surprised, i mean you did just nearly flatten the cunt, it was probably thinkin' 'fuck me, here comes Jack the Cat Ripper lookin' for round two, i best make tracks before this mad cunt turns me into a kebab'.

• Like 4

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I'm not bloody surprised, i mean you did just nearly flatten the cunt, it was probably thinkin' 'fuck me, here comes Jack the Cat Ripper lookin' for round two, i best make tracks before this mad cunt turns me into a kebab'.

The Flattened Cunts. Now there's an awesome bandname if I ever heard one.

• Like 4

My kitten started playing guitar today.  Very intently and with great artistry.  He plucks individual strings in pleasing sequences.  Im thinking he'll settle on punk, because as i wrote in whining thread - before I knew there was a pet thread - he currently has a mohawk:

oh my weird kitten; he always tries to walk head first into toilet.  I keep the lid down and he's only made it once so far.  but today.  today he walks into the bowl as Im peeing.  He got himself peed on.  This did not make him move.  I had to cut my stream and move him myself.  And now he's not cleaning it off and its hardened - he's got a piss mohawk.  

My little guy, resting after uprooting all my indoor garden...again.  You can see the pink grow lights, leaves and dirt.  He's bigger then that already but I like this one, he's calm like a bomb.  Feel like he was thinking: "I swear if you mention the hibiscus..."

• Like 2