Pets!

pinkforgirls

i kept thinking that my kittens white dots on ears keeping changing lots and figured it was coat changing as he aged.

Its flour.  Flour and other cooking related powders.  :lol:

He likes to be near me when i cook so I guess everyday he gets a fresh dusting, haha!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, soon said:

i kept thinking that my kittens white dots on ears keeping changing lots and figured it was coat changing as he aged.

He likes to be near me when i cook so I guess everyday he gets a fresh dusting, haha!

I knew you were a messy buggerImage result for cat hat

Get him a hat :lol:

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I knew you were a messy buggerImage result for cat hat

Get him a hat :lol:

hahaha!!  you did!  and I sure am :lol:

my rascal could never pull of such a regal look, but he certainly needs one!  may as well be a hockey helmet the way you gets going sometimes :lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, soon said:

That is adorable.

When I was a kid our black dogs often became spotted ones when my mom cooked. I found the solution to the problem. I acquired a dog who is spotted to begin with.

3 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

That is adorable.

When I was a kid our black dogs often became spotted ones when my mom cooked. I found the solution to the problem. I acquired a dog who is spotted to begin with.

That is the perfect solution!  less subtle on the black dogs Im sure

Had another rough day, it had been over month since the last episode, but my little Simon had some more seizures today. It is so hard, i just rub his head and try to keep him still until they pass.  Today they lasted about 30 minutes.  Once they pass, he sleeps a lot and gets really clingy. I hate he has to go through this shit. ?

IMG_20161225_095040.jpg

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Typo
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Had another rough day, it had been over month since the last episode, but my little Simon had some more seizures today. It is so hard, i just rub his head and try to keep him still until they pass.  Today they lasted about 30 minutes.  Once they pass, he sleeps a lot and gets really clingy. I hate he has to go through this shit. ?

IMG_20161225_095040.jpg

So sorry to hear this.  So hard for both of you.  Glad Simon has you taking good care of him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

IMG_20161225_095040.jpg

That is so sad and scary.....poor guy. :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2017 at 1:23 PM, soon said:

LOL that is too cute! :lol:

On 6/17/2017 at 8:38 AM, BlueJean Baby said:

He had one more, but seems fine now. He is my special needs baby ? 

Thanks for asking ?

do they know why he has the seizures? poor thing.

54 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL that is too cute! :lol:

do they know why he has the seizures? poor thing.

It is genetic, I saw both parents they were fine, but something in his bloodline is causing it ? he hasn't had any since the last ones I posted about, which is good.

that is scary. glad he's doing better!

i am freaking out because they had this story on the news that dogs are getting foxtails in their mouths, their ears, their noses and it's causing a lot of problems. i knew a guy and his dog got one in his nose, it worked it's way up into the dog's brain! luckily he took the dog to UCDavis veterinary college and they got it out and the dog was fine.

Just now, AslatIE said:

the older one shits on our floor and rapes the pup on a regular basis.

fun times. my giant blocky headed lab is afraid of my 12 lb cat. my cat is like the furriest cat ever and pukes up hairballs even though i give her medication to prevent them. i have learned the noise she makes before puking so i grab her and run to the master bathroom so she can throw up on the tile instead of the carpet. she senses this and tries to get away from me by clawing me with her razor sharp nails! :lol:

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 8:10 PM, AslatIE said:

the older one shits on our floor and rapes the pup on a regular basis.  

I feel your pain. When I was growing up we had an 10 yr old lab that humped the 9mth old stray we took in. Not even the stuff the vet gave us to try would make him stop. Finally after a while our new dog  decided we were his new home and he was no longer a guest and started telling him to knock it off and made him quit it.

Neither of our dogs were neutered though it can happen with neutered dogs as well since it is usually a dominance thing. Unless, of course, you have two intact dogs of opposite sexes then you might have a different kind of problem sooner than later :lol:

• Like 1

Our conditioner died Friday. We have someone coming by to talk about installing a new one Monday. It has been pretty unpleasant in the house since it got up to 97 degrees today. 

What is unpleasant for us humans has been pretty unbearable for my old dog. He has never been able to tolerate heat. We got a fan for him but he's pretty stubborn.  He wants to stay in the hottest room in the house (got up to 89 degrees in there today). 

The next three days is supposed be even worse (100 every day with the low only getting down to 75). 

He is probably going to be getting a damp towel thrown over him tomorrow along with the fan. We have bowls of water all over the house for him.

If anyone can think of other ways to keep him cool, I'd be happy to hear them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sanity_lost said:

Our conditioner died Friday. We have someone coming by to talk about installing a new one Monday. It has been pretty unpleasant in the house since it got up to 97 degrees today. 

What is unpleasant for us humans has been pretty unbearable for my old dog. He has never been able to tolerate heat. We got a fan for him but he's pretty stubborn.  He wants to stay in the hottest room in the house (got up to 89 degrees in there today). 

The next three days is supposed be even worse (100 every day with the low only getting down to 75). 

He is probably going to be getting a damp towel thrown over him tomorrow along with the fan. We have bowls of water all over the house for him.

Shave him.

21 hours ago, sanity_lost said:

oh poor puppy! is he panting overmuch and not drinking? if so i'd take him straightaway to the vet. or not panting enough...dogs don't "sweat" so panting is their way of sweating. prayers for your doggy...