Interesting... (confounding randomness).

Snake-Pit

42 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I walked through Thornton Heath just the day before yesterday. Such a hive of scum and villainy has truly never before been seen.

I saw a busted BMW 381ci around the corner on its rims just now on my way to score some drugs.

Edited by Snake-Pit

4 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

I saw a busted BMW 381ci around the corner on its rims just now on my way to score to drugs.

Whereabouts in The Heath are you, Snakes? I looked around hoping to see you. :lol:

I walked down right from the Norbury end/Selhurst, all the way down to the Mayday so got to see the area in all its glory.

13 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

I saw a busted BMW 381ci around the corner on its rims just now on my way to score some drugs.

'Score some drugs', you're such a whiteboy :lol:

13 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Whereabouts in The Heath are you, Snakes? I looked around hoping to see you. :lol:

I walked down right from the Norbury end/Selhurst, all the way down to the Mayday so got to see the area in all its glory.

Right fuckin' shithole innit?  Was actually a nice area back in the day.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I dont think so, his first names Marc, he'll do alright :lol:

Marc is not the name of Jinnah's Pakistan.

I was reading that the guy who set up Pakistani cricket was a Christian, a chap called Cornelius, and that they had Parsi and the odd Hindi on the team. Jinnah did not see Pakistan as this religious orthodoxy (which might be somewhat contradictory with the desire for a Muslim homeland) but progressive and somewhat liberal. They were all students of British liberalism.