What will Axl do if Slash and Duff leave GN'R again?

AxlRoseCDII

What will Axl do if Slash and Duff leave GN'R again?  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

tbh, I don't even want to think of either of them leaving. I'd like to just keep enjoying what we've got going with this thing. :rolleyes:

however, it's not 20 years ago and they're not the same people anymore. I'd hope that if any problems were to arise that would even make them think of leaving, they'd all be adult enough to be able to resolve it without having a repeat of the last 20 years. :shrugs:

20 minutes ago, Kara said:

tbh, I don't even want to think of either of them leaving. I'd like to just keep enjoying what we've got going with this thing. :rolleyes:

however, it's not 20 years ago and they're not the same people anymore. I'd hope that if any problems were to arise that would even make them think of leaving, they'd all be adult enough to be able to resolve it without having a repeat of the last 20 years. :shrugs:

It's not a sure thing but it could be a friendly departure this time around, if Tommy could leave after so many years and still remain friends with Axl I don't see why would couldn't happen with Duff or Slash if one of them decided to step down for a while

I could imagine Slash and/or Duff leaving the band again, especially Slash. But not because of fighting, etc ... but i can imagine, if GNR are not doing anything in a long time - no touring, no new music - that Slash would like to do something else with his time. Which is understandable. But lets hope that will not be the case.

Without Slash and Duff there won't be many people interested in seeing Axl under the GnR name with some hired guys again so he won't be able to tour much. Or playing really small places but I reckon his ego is too big for that. Releasing music under the GnR name without touring would be an option, but Axl and releasing music is somewhat of a fairy tale by now, so I don't think too much will happen anymore.

6 hours ago, bigpoop said:

There's no creative future for this band. They are just going to milk this tour as long as they can and that's it.  

Unfortunately I'm with you.I think that after a couple of years of shows they will call it a day .Killer shows though and glad we as fans at least got to see them share the stage again.But I don't foresee them taking it any further in terms of new music.In 25 years we've gotten 1 album of new material from Axl ,not holding my breath that's it going to change 

Most likely he would continue with GnR. He pretty much hinted at that when he said he has new music but it's up to slash if he's involved or not.

Ideally though he could take Fortus, Tommy, dizzy, Frank, Melissa, and Angus or Robin and make a new band and release the CD leftovers with them while playing CD songs and GnR/ACDC hits. It would be perceived much better by the public than another NuGnR I'm sure.

Axl will hire a guy with bucket and that guy from NIN, then he will take 10 years to record his dream album, then he will continue for another 10 years playing the same old music from 40 years ago, then in 2036 Duff and Slash will be back with Axl and the ticket prices would start from $5000. Then Izzy will send a message from Mars that no one shared the space loot with him and over here we will have 1000 pages regarding it.

Axl still would not have paid Pitman and now with interest his amount will be 1 million and Melissa will have a grand daughter with Blue hair. 

• Like 3

He would continue the GNR legacy, whether anyone likes it or not. It's clear he still intends on releasing another album or two of material, and although it's kind of embarrassing that he's struggled to release anything, with the amount of money and effort he's put into the unreleased material, he's gonna shove it down the labels throat until they get released when he wants it to.