What will Axl do if Slash and Duff leave GN'R again?

AxlRoseCDII

What will Axl do if Slash and Duff leave GN'R again?  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On September 25, 2016 at 1:04 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

What do you guys think?

Retire the name. 

Start a solo band. Release CD2. Tour. Or maybe him and Angus start a brand new band that releases albums and tours 

Then hopefully release albums every couple of years. 

At some point release GnR box set with all the material fans crave.

Edited by Apollo

On 25.09.2016. at 10:22 PM, xBrownstonex said:

Why would you ask that question now? 

We have a reunion and people are discussing slash and duff leaving. Thats just silly

Agree. Some people are just never happy and are always looking for negativity.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Bring back Pitman, Tobias and Ashba, retaining Dizzy, and renaming the band Cunts N' Roses.

Its shit like this that makes me realize you have too much knowledge about a band you shit on. I imagine people shit on you everyday and this forum is your personal reckoning. Wow. Awesome, we are all impressed. Keep it up because even Cunts N' Roses is a huge improvement on what you accomplish with your energies. 

24 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Its shit like this that makes me realize you have too much knowledge about a band you shit on. I imagine people shit on you everyday and this forum is your personal reckoning. Wow. Awesome, we are all impressed. Keep it up because even Cunts N' Roses is a huge improvement on what you accomplish with your energies. 

Argumentum ad hominem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 27/09/2016 at 4:13 AM, The Holographic Universe said:

Why are you so sensitive? You chose to open and read the thread so why are you comlaining? You could have avoided all the suffering you went through by reading this by just not opening this thread.

Do you want to censor this forum? Talk to the mods about the possibility of censoring certain stuff, maybe you can join the mod teams yourself?

The guys on the band, please sit down, don't know who the fuck you are. They don't care about you so why do you feel it's necessary to be their white knight?

I don't think people shit on you everyday. I think you are a good person and there's people that care about you. Same for the poster you quoted. Why would I say something like that to someone I don't know? What are you going to say next? That he has a small dick? How old are you, my friend?

---

Lol, if Slash and Duff leave and they do continue with more hired hands they surely need to change the name to Cunts N Roses, for fucks sake!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maynard said:

Why are you so sensitive? You chose to open and read the thread so why are you comlaining? You could have avoided all the suffering you went through by reading this by just not opening this thread.

Do you want to censor this forum? Talk to the mods about the possibility of censoring certain stuff, maybe you can join the mod teams yourself?

The guys on the band, please sit down, don't know who the fuck you are. They don't care about you so why do you feel it's necessary to be their white knight?

I don't think people shit on you everyday. I think you are a good person and there's people that care about you. Same for the poster you quoted. Why would I say something like that to someone I don't know? What are you going to say next? That he has a small dick? How old are you, my friend?

---

Lol, if Slash and Duff leave and they do continue with more hired hands they surely need to change the name to Cunts N Roses, for fucks sake!!

Blah,blah,blah.

5 hours ago, maynard said:

Great answer. How old are you?

I don't know personally know you and you don't personally know me. We disagree on a band forum, which has zero effect on either of our lives. The only reason I continually to visit this forum is for updated news, interviews, or new music. And, I like to see the litho's for every show. I'm certain that if I crossed paths with any person on this forum in a bar I would have a engaging discourse on GNR and music in general, but for some reason in all always seems to tailspin into petty BS and for that I apologize. I'll just go back to lurking and waiting the see the result of what GNR does with this opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

axl will hire employees to pretend that they are a band and then he will chase his tail trying to create a "masterpiece" album all designed to prove to his true bandmates HE was the reason for all the success and HE never needed anyone else.  then he will embarrass himself.  again.  and the guns n' roses name will mean nothing.  again.  

BUT… let's hope our man has grown and that slash and duff have grown, and that communication isn't as difficult at this stage in life.  hopefully they can get behind one another and create a new chapter.   

Edited by Sunset Gardner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...