Too many to mention them all. I definitely adore his cover of Pressure drop, loved the one by The Clash but this one is even better. Also love Train Tracks, Needles, Ain't it a bitch, Jump in now, Bucket of trouble is like fucking punk, How will it go, Gotta say, Sweet caress... ah, I like everything Izzy does :lol:

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I wonder what was he thinking when he was writing the lyrics to Here Comes The Rain......

My source (which I won't reveal) tells me he was watching the weather channel and felt very inspired.

Edited by Jane M.
Whatever
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

My source (which I won't reveal) tells me he was watching the weather channel and felt very inspired.

Probably not too far from the truth actually :lol: But whatever, I still like that song. It's... soothing.

Also like:

Sweet Caress
Gotta Say
Izzy's version of Take A Look At That Guy (that outro :wub:)
River
Bleedin'
Needles
How Will It Go
Far Below Me Now

• Like 1

Many above are easy to listen to and I do often...

Not mentioned and been listening to this week.

Partly Cloudy, Upside, FP Money, 117', Coke'n, How Will It Go, Waitin for my ride

Edited by pacu44

I like a lot of his stuff but he was really  on a hot streak with his writing when he first went solo.

Shuffle it All

How Will It Go

Time Gone By

Train Tracks

Come On Now Inside

Can't Hear 'Em

How Much

That's amazing stuff. None of the other guys have done anything that comes close.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

I like a lot of his stuff but he was really  on a hot streak with his writing when he first went solo.

Shuffle it All

How Will It Go

Time Gone By

Train Tracks

Come On Now Inside

Can't Hear 'Em

How Much

That's amazing stuff. None of the other guys have done anything that comes close.

yeah, ju ju hounds era was great indeed

love this cover, terrific SDB sound, you can listen to izzy's and rick's guitars perfectly on this recording!

• Like 2