rumoured expiration date for duff's and slash's contracts

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Tadsy said:

It makes sense to have a contract that wasnt too far into the future, none of them knew how this was going to go when they first starting putting this together. If things didnt go well on the stage or off the stage, October 17 wasnt that far into the future to put up with it....
It makes perfect sense.

Also on the flip side, now that the tour has been a major success so far, it gives the 3 of them time to look at the situation and evaluate what they want to do next without being contractually tied to anything once October 17 comes around.. i fully expect that this isnt the end and that they will move forward with either more touring in some capacity.. or some big one off shows here and there whilst Axl does AC/DC or slash does Mk... a potential album??? I am really sceptical.. really sceptical. Im probably in the minority here, but i couldnt give 1 fuck about CD leftovers or anything with ashba, bumble foot or anyone else on it that isnt currently in this band.. i get some people want it.. good for them.. i dont. If an album is on Axl's mind... id like to see them start from scratch. Thats highly fucking doubtful with Axls track record though, so ill just be content with a blue ray or 2... and seeing them in in sydney in feb. :headbang:

ITA. It made a lot of sense for them to test the waters, both in terms of how they were going to get along on tour and how the tour was going to sell. If, for some reason, it doesn't work out and they don't want to continue working together, it would be very easy for them to shrug, smile and say, "well, it was only intended to be a short-term thing; we never promised anything more. We had a short agreement and it was up." And from the legal side of things, it ties things up neatly. 

On 28/09/2016 at 0:33 PM, Rickodez said:

100% accurate. They keep adding more and more dates to the tour, looks like they are avoiding at all costs the ''what's next?'' question that will appear when they finish this tour.

Whats next?

Tour - don't tour

Record - don't record

There's not a lot of options.

To suggest they are are adding more dates to avoid "whats next" when they are not half way through a tour? What??