New album this year rumour

I think it's all just part of the hype along with words from Axl that they've shown each other new music and they like what they've heard. Slash hasn't been on record as having written anything for gnr yet and Axl is merely hopeful that Slash will want to write something. 

But with that said we can all hope that as they jump back into rehearsals soon for the SA tour that maybe Slash has a few things in mind and maybe Axl will find his creative blood again. From there we can hope something comes of it, but regardless we are a ways away from a gnr record.

Too much touring going on, and this record if there is one may be the most over analyzed record ever. This isn't something they put together on the road and say "ok here it is" there's going to be a million takes, tons of polishing, and this will be something that could take a year or two to even get a release date on. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Towelie said:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! CD2 STARTS NOW...EKJBNVKJJSFDNSNVSD

:facepalm:

Please Noooo:anger:

I dont think it will be a second GH album, what for...

I really guess it could be a LIVE album from the US/SA leg...with maybe one or two new tracks as bonus !

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, EricA said:

Please Noooo:anger:

I dont think it will be a second GH album, what for...

I really guess it could be a LIVE album from the US/SA leg...with maybe one or two new tracks as bonus !

Yeah definitely not another GH that would be retarded. I could see a Best Of happen, but not another hits album.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

6 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Maybe they're in the studio right now... maybe Slash and Duff were doing their parts while Axl toured with AC/DC...

Yeah well who knows. I hope there is stuff where Slash can put his parts. 

I don't want a re re re recorded solo. 

I hope Slash only heard the structure or the melody cause if he hears the solos then he will just noodle over it.

Well Anyways Slash makes any song better, but when it comes from within, then it is just amazing. 

• Like 1

I always wondered why some people on this forum keep talking about songs that not even leaked? Like 'The General' and other rumored tracks.. Like they have already heard the songs :P

I would be VERY surprised if they release a new album this year or even in 2017. I can't see were they got time for recording a new album in the middle of a big tour?

1 hour ago, estranged_85 said:

I always wondered why some people on this forum keep talking about songs that not even leaked? Like 'The General' and other rumored tracks.. Like they have already heard the songs :P

Cue Rovin and Wasted to start talking about the tracklisting of CD II, with all the songs 99.9% of us (including them) have never heard.