New album this year rumour

12 hours ago, yumbeen said:

there is no sense to release an full record now, they are on tour, now, is very logical to release a Best of + 2 new tracks, thinking in holidays...for next year a live album of this tour (LA/Troubadour 2016)  and then...a proper record. 

New music is never a bad idea. 

Best of album and a live album over new music?

Pretty much every GnR fan in the world already owns every GnR song released. Why would we need to pay for another album with SCOM on it? 

And GnR released a live album last year. And they've released a live album with Slash and Duff on it already. And we can look at hundreds of live GnR performances on  YouTube with the click of a finger. 

A Best Of or Live album before new music is just another cash grab and middle finger to the fans. 

Axl has released one album in the last 25 years. We have a huge reunion with Slash and Duff. New music should be the only thing being discussed right now. GnR has released four albums and an EP. They already have one greatest hits release, they need to add 2-3 more studio albums before releasing another GH or BO.

• Like 4

On 29 de septiembre de 2016 at 9:28 AM, Slash787 said:

There is no sense? There is full sense, most of the bands tour to support the new record and play new songs to the fans. 

They don't keep on playing 30 year old songs again and again.

We need some new stuff. 

According to your logic, we will have a proper record by 2020. 

1.- In nowadays GNR are not supporting any record

2.- There is no new song/s for the fans, we all know the whole shit around at net: OMG/GD/ GRAL Intro/ JCHAN, etc..

3.- Yes they did. Axl n' friends played the CD and old stuff for 14 years.

4.- I agree with you, we need/WANT new proper record, BUT, in GNRLAND nobody knows.

5.- Finally mark my words, this year just NITLT tour + Best of with 2 new tracks (for holidays), that's it. Next year live video. 2018 new record.

11 hours ago, nelsontod said:

Not a penny more from me until izzy is back in FULL force.

This.

I have forked out for pit tickets this coming Feb, but beyond that if there is no "new" new music, I'm Out. By new new music I mean a catchy Izzy tune with some slash shredding & the ranga screaming. 

#bringbackizzy

#realgnr

• Like 3

Man, I cant really understand people who arent even curious about new songs. Fuck the tour, I've seem Axl&Co playing these very same songs for exaustion, its time for something new. Its time for the 1993 Guns N' Roses show that they can do this shit, theres life for a Rock N' Roll Guns N' Roses even without Izzy. 

A best album with the addition of some CD songs? Fuck off. A live record? Fuck off. Everything is on the internet instantly after the gig nowdays. 

We will never know if its worth if they never try it, everything is a mistery when it comes to Guns N' Roses 'cause they never got the chance to keep things goin'

Edited by default_
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, wasteofammo said:

Fuck this. Axl/DC 4 life. 

I don't even like AC/DC much but agreed, Axl/DC seems a lot more interesting right now.

Sly > Arnold ;)

2 hours ago, default_ said:

Man, I cant really understand people who arent even curious about new songs. Fuck the tour, I've seem Axl&Co playing these very same songs for exaustion, its time for something new. Its time for the 1993 Guns N' Roses show that they can do this shit, theres life for a Rock N' Roll Guns N' Roses even without Izzy. 

A best album with the addition of some CD songs? Fuck off. A live record? Fuck off. Everything is on the internet instantly after the gig nowdays. 

We will never know if its worth if they never try it, everything is a mistery when it comes to Guns N' Roses 'cause they never got the chance to keep things goin'

Agreed. Without Izzy though -- no new album or it'll be more of the chinese democracy leftovers that Axl did in the late 90's with Duff and Slash pasted on top.

The 1992-93 band just had to tour the record. Atleast there was some novelty in that even with the depletion of original members. This time, they don't have that luxury. The "reunion" hype is wearing thin already.

On 9/30/2016 at 6:15 PM, Apollo said:

New music is never a bad idea. 

Best of album and a live album over new music?

Pretty much every GnR fan in the world already owns every GnR song released. Why would we need to pay for another album with SCOM on it? 

And GnR released a live album last year. And they've released a live album with Slash and Duff on it already. And we can look at hundreds of live GnR performances on  YouTube with the click of a finger. 

A Best Of or Live album before new music is just another cash grab and middle finger to the fans. 

Axl has released one album in the last 25 years. We have a huge reunion with Slash and Duff. New music should be the only thing being discussed right now. GnR has released four albums and an EP. They already have one greatest hits release, they need to add 2-3 more studio albums before releasing another GH or BO.

Someone give this man a cigar. Nailed it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, default_ said:

Curious about new songs? Yes. Obsessed and desperate for an album no. With the delay of CD I learn there is nothing we can do to speed up the release of an album.

As for the mystery about GN'R . I don't know why there is such big mystery about everything. I find it stupid from their part

If they will do a new music video i hope it will look like this. 

Just realized that the quality of music videos is getting better in 2016. Heathens is also nice. Totally lost interest in music videos since 2004. But if it is well done like this its still an interesting way of Art.

On 10/1/2016 at 9:54 PM, yumbeen said:

5.- Finally mark my words, this year just NITLT tour + Best of with 2 new tracks (for holidays), that's it. Next year live video. 2018 new record.

So you're claiming that a live album, in addition to a new Best Of which will have 2 new songs on it will be released by Christmas this year? 

Care to source that claim? 

On 1/10/2016 at 3:54 AM, yumbeen said:

1.- In nowadays GNR are not supporting any record

2.- There is no new song/s for the fans, we all know the whole shit around at net: OMG/GD/ GRAL Intro/ JCHAN, etc..

3.- Yes they did. Axl n' friends played the CD and old stuff for 14 years.

4.- I agree with you, we need/WANT new proper record, BUT, in GNRLAND nobody knows.

when will they announce it?

we're in october..

less than 3 months to go..