New album this year rumour

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

Why?

Lots of people are very open minded about music and have a wide variety of tastes. At one point Metallica was one of the biggest bands in the world. Their first 4-5 albums were outstanding. Why wouldn't rock fans be eager to hear new music from them?

I enjoy hearing new music from any band. You never know what you might get. It might be garbage.  But it might be awesome as well. 

Anybody who enjoys music should enjoy hearing new stuff. From any band. 

Did you quoted wrong person? I never said I don't want new songs, I just said because GNR are lazy on recording new stuff and tour has basically just started there is no way they will release anything until 2018.

I'm definitely interested in Atlas Shrugged (glam rock Nov Rain) and The General (the sequel to Estranged). 

Then Berlin aka Oklahoma has been talked about for years. 

Seven is the one Beltrami thought was the best otchestra track. 

Down by the Ocean with Izzy is hard not to want. 

Then to think Slash and Duff might bring a few new songs. 

8 years since Democracy, we have the second part of Chinese. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wasted said:

I'm definitely interested in Atlas Shrugged (glam rock Nov Rain) and The General (the sequel to Estranged). 

Then Berlin aka Oklahoma has been talked about for years. 

Seven is the one Beltrami thought was the best otchestra track. 

Down by the Ocean with Izzy is hard not to want. 

Then to think Slash and Duff might bring a few new songs. 

8 years since Democracy, we have the second part of Chinese. 

Let's not forget Soul Monster (Leave Me Alone) which is also supposed to be a beast...

I'm totally hoping Slash gets his hands on said tracks sooner than later and gives them more of a classic Guns feel. 

On ‎4‎-‎10‎-‎2016 at 6:15 PM, DexAxl said:

Do you know that recording proper album if you go everyday all day in studio takes 2-3 months

No way... you can record a great album, meaning great as in recorded and played great, in a matter of two weeks. It's not rocket science. Many great albums were recorded in a very short time. Of course many musicians take a lot more time because they have the money for it, but you don't need two or three months to record a rock album.

• Like 3

On October 13, 2016 at 11:25 AM, DexAxl said:

Did you quoted wrong person? I never said I don't want new songs, I just said because GNR are lazy on recording new stuff and tour has basically just started there is no way they will release anything until 2018.

Sorry bruh. My phone does a weird thing when trying to delete a quote and start over. Somebody else said something about Metallica being garbage and nobody caring about them releasing a new album. I'm not close minded like that, so that's where my comment was directed. Not at you at all - sorry about that. 

On October 13, 2016 at 10:57 AM, starlight said:

They don't have to come up with brand new songs, I mean there are unfinished ones from the past which they can complete so probably it wouldn't take too much time and work to do

Axl should release those leftover CD songs as a Christmas present to those fans who stuck by his side during the past 20 years. 

A present for those of us who paid to go see DJ Ashba playing GnR classics. Those of us who supported him when he disappeared for years at a time. For the MTV performance. The yellow rain jacket RnR show. The Neil Young "strep throat" debacle. A present for those of us who believed that there was a Round Two and two more albums and numerous B-sides to soon be released. 

Axl - do your fans a solid and share CD2 and CD3 with them. Close out that era. Then you can go into 2017 fresh and new with Slash and Duff...without the Cd baggage hanging over your shoulder.  Close out the CD era. 

• Like 2

That whole 'reunion' without new music is just another one trick pony. Are we waiting for a phony record in 2018? Why the fucking wait? Show the fucking world already. GN'R just did a sold out stadium tour in the US, Axl just finished touring with godalmighty AC/DC, the momentum is right now. What better title than Atlas Shrugged? We're living in it. We have three months, after that boring shows in bangkok and all that. Nice buzzkill I might say.

• Like 1

I just can't understand the wait. Two more years to hear Slash and Duff on songs that were already finished in 2014? You know, GN'R fans are dying everyday, they will never have the chance to hear them ever again.

Take the AC/DC road. One decent album every four-five years. That's fine with me. We don't really care with masterpieces, it's a rock n' roll business. Decent is enough. Just as Chinese Democracy, it's pretty decent but people had to wait fifteen fricking years to hear that decent album.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2016 at 1:25 PM, DexAxl said:

GNR are lazy?

you mean AXL ROSE, right?