Blair Witch 2016 Review

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

sorry when i saw the name Blair Witch i went into horrible flashbacks. i watched your trailer it was ok but i gotta say @-W.A.R-'s had me rolling on the floor! 

Honest Trailers are great I totally understand! Thank you for checking mine out. I'm still working out the kinks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Hey nice work mate, will definitely give this a miss then.

P.S. I saw the original when I was a kid and it scared the fuck out of me and gave me nightmares lol. When the guy threw away the map though I was just like HOLY FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHAT THE FUUUUCK!?

I know I always wondered if they threw that in as a dumb horror thing or if it was legitimately a part of the story. I guess you could argue the "witch" made him do it.

Dude, very good review. I loved the beginning about "no one liked it" lol

I never got sucked into the first Blair Witch. I hate any movies filmed through people videoing taping while running or walking or whatever. it gives me a headache.

I remember when it came out and most people believed it was real until two of the actors were on some awards show on mtv and you could hear everyone saying like WTF? it wasn't real? DUH.

Anyway, your review was very good. You have a very good speaking voice.

On 10/2/2016 at 1:48 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dude, very good review. I loved the beginning about "no one liked it" lol

I never got sucked into the first Blair Witch. I hate any movies filmed through people videoing taping while running or walking or whatever. it gives me a headache.

I remember when it came out and most people believed it was real until two of the actors were on some awards show on mtv and you could hear everyone saying like WTF? it wasn't real? DUH.

Anyway, your review was very good. You have a very good speaking voice.

Thank you so much! I was quite congested when I recorded that so I appreciate you checking it out and saying that. I hate hearing my own voice.