Chesney/Atkins (the definitely NOT GN'R guys) - 2nd Full Tune - Adrenaline

1418Music

Hi All;

After much delay (dammit) here is the second tune that I've just finished up (so I gave it a new thread, I hope thats OK all).

This tune is a lot more straight forward than Vehicular Blues was. It was our attempt at a Lies/Live like a Suicide era GN'R type tune.

So, over to you guys. I really hope you will give it a listen and hopefully you'll like it!

Edited by 1418Music

Damn @Fitha_whiskey - thats two for two with you....I hope the streak keeps going when the next one is up lol! thanks! :)

@Gunner55 - Glad you like it! and thanks dude, Those solos were fun this week. I'm not a fan of Vernon Reids solos (though I love the song) so I just said fuck it and got on stage and made it all up as I went along lol. Still, there ya go, I do have proof out there that I play quite differently when i'm just playing as myself rather than mimicking Slash lol.

• Like 2

Thanks guys! Happy you're digging the tunes thus far! Guess that means I'll work on the next one then lol.

The next few are back to my personal preferred GNR style musically (or were attempted to be...as always lol) FAR more Use Your Illusions era GNR. That said in the mean time, if you like this stuff please share it/re-share it. Search me out on FB and share it from there if its easier as I have just posted it there too (yeah I fully admit i'm shilling here, but, its the only way this stuff will spread in the right places....and seeing as it already got posted incorrectly prior, i'd like it all to get out now and hope people will like it knowing its NOT gnr too lol).

Oh, and in case anyone has kept up with this still wonders about "Moving On" the big over the top sounding UYI clip that was out there.... i'm working on something very special for that. I fully admit i've pretty much started that one over as I asked a heavy duty reinforcement to work up a new recording of that with me, it'll be the first time 3 people have been involved on any of these recordings as this will be a new recording of that. I am seriously hoping when that one is done that we'll leave some jaws on the floor, hey, I can hope right?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

That growl before the solo was definitely Axl, it's identical to him :lol:

Not sure if this was serious or not lol, but as an FYI just in case any actually does wonder... we did not use ANY clips or samples of GNR/any GNR Members/Performances/Recordings etc. Everything is strictly Chad and I. Chad gets credit for that growl lol.

Just now, 1418Music said:

Not sure if this was serious or not lol, but as an FYI just in case any actually does wonder... we did not use ANY clips or samples of GNR/any GNR Members/Performances/Recordings etc. Everything is strictly Chad and I. Chad gets credit for that growl lol.

Not. Chad sounds so much like Axl. The guitar player isn't shabby either ;)

9 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Nice track, your guitar tone is awesome and the solo sound is spot on!

Thanks!! The sound is 99% of it, but the other 1% is that Slash has a VERRRRRY signature vibrato, which at least in my experience (and I may be talking about stuff that everyone already  knows, who knows) is all based off the weight/gauge of strings he uses....because with that heavier string his Vibrato is a lot easier to pull off (with the weight kick back) than with any other string. Noticed that as I went along a few years back. I know everyone talks about signature this and that or what gear is used for guitar players etc, but I found that with Slash it really IS that important to have the same strings.

Now back to work on some of the more UYI complex stuff....this is the most fun stuff for me to work on as the parts are generally a bit more intricate together....that said hopefully everyone is digging Adrenaline. If so, please share it on social media bla bla bla, wherever. Now that this shit is out I figure I might as well ask for help spreading it around (the right way with me actually knowing about it lol) 

Moving On (the big rock tune) that everyone asked about that heard the clip is a few weeks off....but its going to be something Chad and I are verrrry, very proud of. Seriously, I can't wait for you all to hear that. 

Edited by 1418Music

20 minutes ago, triad said:

Yeah, I think you hit the Lies style pretty well.  Still like Vehicular Blues better, and shared both!  Looking forward to the next one.  rock3

Thanks! Glad ya dig it, but much like yourself VB if my preferred (of the two) Now I get to go back to finishing up more of the stuff in the vain of UYI like Vehicular Blues is :)

Oh and thanks for sharing both! As you can see right now we dont have anything on iTunes we are putting them on youtube to see what feedback we get because if its majority good, we may write some more in future rather than just finishing whats left...but one step at a time, there's still more songs to get out to make sure you all don't hate first lol. Anyway, I digress, sharing the tunes basically is the only way for us to get the feedback we need and to spread the word a bit to see if there's really any interest in what pretty much amounts to a Guns N' Roses CD that isn't Guns N' Roses (I guess I can say that....at least in relation to the clips that caused all the BS even if not the full songs haha....and minus the huge production value....dammit)

Edited by 1418Music
  • Like 1