It's pretty interesting to me how underappreciated the Illusion albums are

4 hours ago, Apollo said:

So a complete stranger has to prove to you they have a reason that you feel is justifiable for them to not like the same band or albums that you like? That seems a bit aggressive on your part. 

Obviously live your life like you want and treat people like you want. I was just offering friendly advice. People aren't going to like everything you like. And complete strangers don't have to satisfy your  checklist as to their reasons why. It's just music. People can like or dislike whatever they want - for whatever reasons they want. You - nor I - aren't Gods or a Judges that  people have to explain their emotions to. Life is too short to worry about why strangers like or dislike a rock album. ?????????

Oh, See you misunderstand. You think I engage those people in conversation and start arguments or something.....not at all. It pisses me off to see it, but thats it. I dont get involved in petty squabbles. Its not my thing really. 

They dont have to justify shit to me in all honesty. I dont mind people having different opinions. Its different to say for example, "I dont like this band because Its just not my thing" than to say "Fuck Guns N Roses, only good album they made was appetite". The latter is the one that is upsetting, albeit momentarily. 

while I appreciate your concern, I dont think its your place to tell me whether I should or shouldnt get upset is it? Im not hurting anyone, Im not driving myself crazy or anything like that. Im mad for all of a 10 seconds and then I keep it moving. but thanks for your concern. :D