Well Dizzy was very loud on Axl in ear monitor recording videos.

But we can't hear what Melissa do even on that one, and yeah i still believe Melissa is actually do something because if she just pretending to play keys why don't she pretends to play on all song instead she switch to play shaker and even just standing doing nothing on some song.

1 hour ago, gunners fan said:

i hate to say what most of us men are thinking......pretty but not eye candy??

She wasn't gorgeously pretty but she so sensual tho. Would smash.

Melissa does a hell of a job.  In fact, i think she is really really good. Tell me about what she does in perhaps november rain, or til, .. Plus her voice is a very deluxe thing for just backng vocals chorus or whatever.

Then she brings all that sexy charisma, personality, youth, staminafull performance.

I get why some of u just cant proces her precense on the band yet, but the truth is that GNR is lucky to have her.

• Like 1

Nothing against her personally, but the less we hear of her/the second keyboard spot the better.

Just like three guitars, two people on keys really isn't necessary in Guns N Roses.

Now, in saying that I know someone is going to come in with that explanation that Axl came up with about the three guitars but in all honesty that's fucking bullshit.

"But without Pitsman they couldn't play Madagascar" or some other bollocks.

Hooray.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DR DOOM said:

Nothing against her personally, but the less we hear of her/the second keyboard spot the better.

Just like three guitars, two people on keys really isn't necessary in Guns N Roses.

Now, in saying that I know someone is going to come in with that explanation that Axl came up with about the three guitars but in all honesty that's fucking bullshit.

"But without Pitsman they couldn't play Madagascar" or some other bollocks.

Hooray.

I don't mind Melissa. I can't hear her on a lot of songs and when I can it's pretty good (backing vocals mainly, and synths on ballads and CD songs). If nothing else, she's better than having 2 backup singers and Teddy Zigzag on stage. IMO she adds more to the CD songs than Slash does (especially Sorry and CITR backing vocals, but I know most don't care about those songs anyway).

She pretty much does the CD stuff. The high keyboard melody during the 2nd section of the verses of Better, Pitmans keyboard farts during the verses of CD. She does a bass slide during the new intro of better right before slashs 2 note chord riff. You can hear her on most recordings of better doing that sustained note synth during Betters chorus. Probably the november rain orchestra synths.

Should she be there? Idk. Do i care? Nope

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Her keyboard isn't even plugged in, but nobody has told her.

That's the impression I got at the shows I attened. I'm glad I'm not alone. Weid, when I checked some videos in youtube atleast I could listen her back up vocals. But When I was there in the GA Pit section I didn't hear her at all. Myabe I guess, I wasn't paying too much attention to her anyway.

#wantjingjang

I wish at either China Exchange or the Brazil interview that someone would've asked Axl about her. I mean, it's kind of a big deal that she suddenly appeared at the Troubador, but because Slaxl, nobody ever really asked about her. It's probably as simple as Duff would've beat Pitman senseless, but why her? Why not Teddy Zig Zag? Because she's Brain's old lady? Was she working on remixes? Did she audition? I'd just like to hear Axl's answer. 

She's hella talented. I think we may find out someday that she has a bigger role than cuing up "what we got here is..." 

Dizzy is sort of useless also on all except the Illusion ballads and CD numbers. How many Appetite rockers are there present in the current set? You do not need Dizzy for any of these. It has long been an Axl tradition commencing with Dizzy's recruitment to have pointless members. Look on the bright side though: the useless 'third guitarist' has been jettisoned!

• Like 2

Isn't this like the third thread that has been made about this? Who the hell cares if she's in the band or not? I don't mind that she's there but wouldn't miss her either. What I don't understand are the people obsessed with the fact she's there and want her kicked out. Seems kinda weird if it bothers you that much tbh. 

• Like 2