8 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Not only does he live for it, it is what he is best at. I am not saying he isn't good at semi progressive stuff such as some of the Illusions gems.. But look at him on some of that AC/DC stuff, Appetite and LIES.. Like you said the intensity he still brings on songs like "Out Ta Get Me".. The guy is one the best rock front men and artist of all time... 

I know that's what I said. Hence the comma.

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, it was blatantly obvious when he went  to AC/DC. Also, when he could sing it well, I noticed he really got stuck into YCBM, he  really loves that one. 

After hearing CD I thought he'd gone soft too, not the case after seeing him sing the heavier guns songs and then the AC/DC songs. 

I just don't think he's very good at putting those types of songs together, it's where he really needs Izzy and Slash. 

Yeah I agree. The reason he's so good at performing heavy stuff is because he's a really emotional guy, but those emotions translate better creatively writing ballads. His heavy song writing just comes out dark and twisted (shotgun blues, silkworms etc.)

Edited by AlexC