Fanfiction

Luhloo

Greetings, everyone! I'm Luhloo and I've lurked on this site for years, but I haven't joined until now. Is there a special place for member introductions? I'd be happy to tell about myself at an appropriate place.

Anyway, I noticed some people here do the GN'R fanfiction thing, and that's a huge interest of mine. I don't write any Slaxl (don't shoot me!), but I'm willing to read it.  

• Like 1

Hello

We don't have an introductions thread, not sure why - it's something that's never really taken off here. I think we are more a 'dive in and find the monkey' forum in attitude! :lol:

If you are into fan fiction the Women's Thread in the Jungle section might be the best place to introduce yourself.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2016 at 10:58 PM, Luhloo said:

Greetings, everyone! I'm Luhloo and I've lurked on this site for years, but I haven't joined until now. Is there a special place for member introductions? I'd be happy to tell about myself at an appropriate place.

Anyway, I noticed some people here do the GN'R fanfiction thing, and that's a huge interest of mine. I don't write any Slaxl (don't shoot me!), but I'm willing to read it.  

welcome Luhloo :)

On 10/10/2016 at 1:33 PM, janrichmond said:

fucking hate fan fiction...weird

i so agree! i used to watch a soap here and when it was cancelled people "kept it going" with fan fiction and i tried reading it and you nailed the word...it was just WEIRD. i hear some of the worst ones revolved around Twilight from the fans who could not accept that Bella and Edward ended up together. i mean there were people really going at each other :shrugs:

• Like 1