Do you believe UYI 1&2 are the greatest rock albums of the 90's?

STP Core,Live Throwing Copper ,U2 Acting Baby,Pearl Jam 10 I will say we're albums I likes as my personal favorites of albums of the 90's.I liked the UYI albums a lot.Probably put them in right below those 4 and they were great follow ups to AFD but I liked the other 4 better 

The discussion about what's the best rock album of the 90s may as well be what's the best album of 1991. 1991 was a crazy year. Massive releases from GNR, Nirvana, Metallica, U2, R.E.M., Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Pearl Jam. It all went a bit crap after that and we finished the decade with Limp Bizkit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't follow the logic that it would have been better to take the best tunes & condense it into one album. Yes, maybe it would have made it more classic to the critics, but to me the so called filler tracks are what makes the albums so perfect. It's GnR insanity & creativity at it's finest.

And fuck the Nirvana horseshit. Maybe if they released Nevermind and In Utero on the same day there could be a discussion... 

Fucking Amen, Kurt became the Justin Bieber of grunge, I disliked them straight up out of principle, fucking everyone loved Nirvana. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Good, Fuck'n, Night. said:

Fucking Amen, Kurt became the Justin Bieber of grunge, I disliked them straight up out of principle, fucking everyone loved Nirvana. 

You dislike a band out of principle? That's fucking nuts...

I like a band because of the music, I guess I'm kinda kooky that way, huh?! I don't care if they sell ten albums or ten million. I'm not a sheep, I think for myself.

• Like 2

my use your illusion album (tracks in no particular order) would be:  perfect crime, dust n' bones, bad obsession, double talkin' jive, garden of eden, dead horse, coma, locomotive, estranged, you could be mine, civil war.  in my opinion, that album would have been on par with appetite.  i don't know if illusions are the best of the 90's but they are my favorite.

8 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

After reading all the bile on this forum about Axl/GNR I decided, out of boredom, to get on Amazon and read the 5 star reviews for the UYI albums. Those reviews are interesting, and filled with much more insight than anything I have read here before. So, who here believes the UYI albums the best rock albums of the 90's? If you don't think those are, then don't post. I only wanna want those who do think.

:lol: What a ridiculous post.

First things first; there's no "bile" posted on this forum about Axl and/or GN'R. People are more than welcome to post their opinions no matter how much they differ from yours. The only thing we ask is that they not insult each other and keep things civil. 

Second; you're gonna have to live with other people having different opinons than you. You can't just create a thread and expect others to not comment just because they don't agree with you.

• Like 3