Rolling Stone Guns N' Roses Ultimate Guide

Pretty sure this ain't gonna show up in the UK. 

Saw the latest edition with Paul McCartney on the cover today at WH Smith Victoria Station 

Best bet is going to be to hit up a newsagent that does magazine imports and get it ordered in. 

This has worked for me before for other import titles and it's what I'm gonna do for this. 

I do not understand what you are all prattling on about? Links have been provided! Merely wait a couple of weeks and order it from that link I posted for six quid ($8) if you live in Europe, or if you are that desperate, just read the old articles online again which are ubiquitous!

Edited by DieselDaisy

18 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not understand what you are all prattling on about? Links have been provided! Merely wait a couple of weeks and order it from that link I posted for six quid ($8) if you live in Europe, or if you are that desperate, just read the old articles online again which are ubiquitous!

cool story. tell it again?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Nice, I get this rag free in the mail every month. I usually throw that hippy liberal piece of crap right in the trash, but I will make an exception this month ;

I'm calling BS....it's a bi-weekly publication and why would you pay for something you immediately throw away....geeze.

2 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

Call me when they update the cover with Richard Frank and Melissa!

#Not1988

Call me when people give a shit about Richard....Frank...and Melissa.  

#notacolddayinhell

I found a copy at the Walmart Grocery near my house. The store is new and not skeevy plus I needed detergent so that was my excuse to pop in. Yeah so I have seen all of these pictures but it’s nice to look at them on heavy magazine paper and not just my tiny phone screen. I don’t think I’ve read most of these articles and if I did I am not remembering, ah youth! The price is a tad hefty but there are no ads and it’s a decent little collector’s item. I already hemorrhaged money on concert tickets so what's another $13.

Here have a picture of it on my dining room table.  And it has my all-time favorite photo of Axl. Schwiiing!

img_20161003_193027_29985462782_o.jpg

img_20161003_193056_29985469082_o.jpg

• Like 2

After seeing this thread, I went out on Saturday evening to my local Save Mart grocery store just down the street and they had an entire rack of them. I'm surprised some are having trouble finding them elsewhere.

Edited by thunderram

6 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I'm calling BS....it's a bi-weekly publication and why would you pay for something you immediately throw away....geeze.

Call me when people give a shit about Richard....Frank...and Melissa.  

#notacolddayinhell

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

You will never get a call then, so its better you go back to sleep. 

GOTCHA!

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, pinkforgirls said:

I found a copy at the Walmart Grocery near my house. The store is new and not skeevy plus I needed detergent so that was my excuse to pop in. Yeah so I have seen all of these pictures but it’s nice to look at them on heavy magazine paper and not just my tiny phone screen. I don’t think I’ve read most of these articles and if I did I am not remembering, ah youth! The price is a tad hefty but there are no ads and it’s a decent little collector’s item. I already hemorrhaged money on concert tickets so what's another $13.

Here have a picture of it on my dining room table.  And it has my all-time favorite photo of Axl. Schwiiing!

img_20161003_193027_29985462782_o.jpg

img_20161003_193056_29985469082_o.jpg

can you please post other pics for me, please? :drool:

21 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I don't pay for it.. It just started showing up in my mailbox like a year ago.. No idea how or why. I have checked my credit cards and never see any charges. Must have came with some promotiuon at one time.. geeze.....

It might show up every two weeks I don't pay that close of attention to it.