Rolling Stone Guns N' Roses Ultimate Guide

On October 4, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Tom-Ass said:

I don't pay for it.. It just started showing up in my mailbox like a year ago.. No idea how or why. I have checked my credit cards and never see any charges. Must have came with some promotiuon at one time.. geeze.....

It might show up every two weeks I don't pay that close of attention to it. 

Alright....I was just needling you man.  I know you secretly Matt Taibis articles like they are the gospel :)

On 10/6/2016 at 2:49 PM, tsinindy said:

Alright....I was just needling you man.  I know you secretly Matt Taibis articles like they are the gospel :)

Too funny.. I was so annoyed that I was called out for BS about something so dumb that I called them this morning hahah. The subscription came with some Live Nation promotion. Still haven't gotten the Gn'R one yet. Looking forward to it..

I remember back in the day buying every Circus, Metal Edge, Rip.. Not just for GnR but mostly.. We didn't have the internet back then and I remember the Gn'R news just kind of stopping in the late 90's.. I would scour for any info I could find which was pretty much nothing until that SPIN magazine article came out in like 99 or whatever it was.

Anyway, looking forward to getting this one!  \m/

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Tried to get this at Target and Barnes & Noble. Couldn't find it at either. Funny thing is the grocery store had it even though they have a much smaller selection of magazines overall than Barnes & Noble. 

I began my odyssey today at Target. 4 stores later, (including a Walmart that probably had it, but the power was out, so they weren't letting people in), I finally found one in a grocery store. Magazines are clearly a dying format these days...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I began my odyssey today at Target. 4 stores later, (including a Walmart that probably had it, but the power was out, so they weren't letting people in), I finally found one in a grocery store. Magazines are clearly a dying format these days...

So stoked!....finally got my copy! I lucked out, for I found it at my local Target first try. ☺ AK still has a lot of mags cause we are always slow to catch up lol.

• Like 2

It's cool. Sort of. Just a bunch of rolling stone articles on GNR from the past; some of which can't be found easily online. But nothing really "new." Most fans will read it once and enjoy the photos but it's a way to sell mags. That's all. Biz. Nothing thought provocking or fresh. 

7 minutes ago, ArtTavana said:

It's cool. Sort of. Just a bunch of rolling stone articles on GNR from the past; some of which can't be found easily online. But nothing really "new." Most fans will read it once and enjoy the photos but it's a way to sell mags. That's all. Biz. Nothing thought provocking or fresh. 

Nope. But at least GnR is back big enough to warrant a RS special edition. People still want it.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Nope. But at least GnR is back big enough to warrant a RS special edition. People still want it.

And the band was defunct for over 20 years. There are a lot of "younger" people that have never read any of this. Hell I probably haven't and if I have it has been 25 years. Can't wait to have it.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2016 at 8:19 PM, gunsguy said:

Walmart ;) chickie poo forgot to ring it in

She will probably get that $13 taken out of her wages when they count up her till at the end of the shift, if shes lucky. More likely she will get fired and she has to tell her kids why santa can only bring pre owned xbox 360 games this year and dvds that have been burned. But that's all fine because gunsguy got his free magazine.

Sleep well tonight gunsguy, sleep well.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2016 at 0:53 PM, FuriousStyles said:

Call me when they update the cover with Richard Frank and Melissa!

#Not1988

call me when Coins n Notes stops playing 1988 songs in 2016

oh, and dont forget call rolling stone magazine and let them know that their mag will sell SO much more with the hired hands on the cover!

On 10/8/2016 at 11:12 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Took me 3 stores to find it but finally did at a grocery store called Acme.. I did shudder at the price, but I still bought it.  15 probably would have been my limit though.  Still a great collectors item : ) but your right, it is the equivelent of a pay phone these days hard to find especially music related mags! :lol:

• Like 1