Rolling Stone Guns N' Roses Ultimate Guide

It is all on the internet, and if there was anything new, it would be on the internet.

That is the one with the Izzy interview - probably one of the best interviews I've ever read,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Rock-28-Izzy-Stradlin-Guns-NRoses-Whitesnake-Aerosmith-Doro-Pesch-/191840346996?hash=item2caa936374:g:PLcAAOSwEK9W~6A8

I just couldn't even be arsed to sell something for £5.99. It cannot even buy you a ten pence mix-up in this day and age.

I remembered I had separated them into the recycling (paper only) bin, and you convinced me: I've rescued my Guns N' Roses magazines from the bin. The only one I could not salvage was the Izzy one actually, which must have ended up in the main bin - and, I'm certainly not going there!

They have tons of clippings from other magazines also, some stretching back to 1996ish! There is a review of 117 Degrees!

I'll figure out what to do with them when I can be bothered, but for now they are lying on my floor.

23:41 at night and I'm scurrying around in a gigantic bin outside!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Dont see the point, especially for a member of this forum, i bet my bollocks there ain't fuck all in it we don't already know anyway.  I suppose as a collecting thing there's a point.

I wanna party with you!   Sound like fun.....(insert sarcasm).

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Dont see the point, especially for a member of this forum, i bet my bollocks there ain't fuck all in it we don't already know anyway.  I suppose as a collecting thing there's a point.

To each his own is all I gotta say to that!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I'm in England, we always get stuff after you guys...like a poor relation:P

Sorry.

I actually didn't find it in Walmart until after I got two copies on ebay.

Damn Walmart had it on the second shelf from the bottom.

When I went today they actually moved the GNR issue up to the top, but it was too late.

Yeah, but you get Kerrang and I can't get that here at all. I love that magazine.

• Like 1

I bought mine today for 14 euros at the AKO of station Holland Spoor in The Hague, the Netherlands. I knew of the existence of this collector's magazine, but happened to stumble upon it by pure coincidence. Those AKO bookstores usually have a bunch of English (music) magazines on display, but I didn't think I would ever find this one. After having doubt about buying it because of the hefty price, I figured Gn'R gave me so much fun with their music/antics over the years and helped me find myself as a human being/grow up I should as well fork out the cash (I listened their entire discography on Spotify and never bought a CD too, so there's another reason). It helps that it was the only one available too.

Might make some scans if it's allowed by the mods and if there is still a demand. Cheers.

Edited by Rdeyahlxp