Rolling Stone Guns N' Roses Ultimate Guide

i think its a great magazine. Some really interesting articles and interviews from back in the day. Very well written, which i cant say about the most gnr articles nowadays. Journalists had more access to the band back then.

Edited by xBrownstonex

• 1 month later...
On 2016-10-16 at 7:54 PM, DieselDaisy said:

I remembered I had separated them into the recycling (paper only) bin, and you convinced me: I've rescued my Guns N' Roses magazines from the bin. The only one I could not salvage was the Izzy one actually, which must have ended up in the main bin - and, I'm certainly not going there!

They have tons of clippings from other magazines also, some stretching back to 1996ish! There is a review of 117 Degrees!

I'll figure out what to do with them when I can be bothered, but for now they are lying on my floor.

23:41 at night and I'm scurrying around in a gigantic bin outside!

Sorry didn't follow the entire post but do u have any GNR clippings that u can trade for or you'd donate them? Thanks!! ??????

Bought this on the airport on the way to Key West over the weekend and thought it was pretty fucking awesome. I really don't know if I read any of those articles and if I did it was so long ago that I don't remember it.  I got through most of it but my favorite so far was the interview during the Appetite Tour.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, blugel said:

Can this still be found anywhere?  Slept too long on it... 

The cover says it should be on display until Dec 29th but I think it is getting hard to find. I got mine at the airport a couple weeks ago. Ordered one for my cousin online last week. Scored one for $5 on Ebay. I was skeptical but it showed up brand new.

10 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I would love them!! Welcome back!!:wub:

I have Classic Rock: the making of use your illusion (2011); classic rock with slash on the front (2012) and the two classic rock fanpack magazines for Slash and AL. Additionally I have a bunch of ripped out articles. Just send me your address and I will send them off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have Classic Rock: the making of use your illusion (2011); classic rock with slash on the front (2012) and the two classic rock fanpack magazines for Slash and AL. Additionally I have a bunch of ripped out articles. Just send me your address and I will send them off.

love you xxx

On 12/24/2016 at 3:09 PM, blugel said:

Can this still be found anywhere?  Slept too long on it... 

I got mine on eBay a few weeks ago. Looks like there are still plenty available for $12-15

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.Xguns+n+roses+rolling+stone.TRS0&_nkw=guns+n+roses+rolling+stone&_sacat=0