Which band/artist has the worst fanbase?

Towelie

On 10/14/2016 at 5:44 PM, The Holographic Universe said:

Kiss. The fan base doesn't actually bother me, but it's more like a collectors fan base instead of music because of the endless products the band hawk. That is disgusting on many levels. And I can't tolerate their music.

Not really true, I'm a diehard Kiss fan and post on boards like this.

Most fans hate all the merchandising and what the band has turned into.

5 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Not really true, I'm a diehard Kiss fan and post on boards like this.

Most fans hate all the merchandising and what the band has turned into.

You'd think Nu GNR fans could appreciate (post reunion, Thayer/Singer) KISS in a way...Tommy is sorta like Ashba playing Slash but a way better guitarist.

I think Ace does a better job of representing good old KISS these days, his stuff still has a bit of heart in it, however dumb it may be.

Rock fans that rubbish KISS are dumb asses.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I find that picture odd. I have visions of him departing and saying, ''who are those fags?'' a la Ali meeting the Beatles. Different milieu. Different culture upbringing.

They were sort of plopped together at The Grammys to present some award.  Tupac couldnt stop laughing for most of it.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They were sort of plopped together at The Grammys to present some award.  Tupac couldnt stop laughing for most of it.

Kiss audiences are real white trash - and I say that as someone who finds their classic stuff a sort of 'guilty pleasure'. They make GN'R crowds look sophisticated. You'll never see a black face in a Kiss crowd haha.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Kiss audiences are real white trash - and I say that as someone who finds their classic stuff a sort of 'guilty pleasure'. They make GN'R crowds look sophisticated. You'll never see a black face in a Kiss crowd haha.

Probably why The Grammys lumped em together with Tupac, the incongruousness or it all, they love all that right on diversity bollocks, dont they?

22 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

You may or may not know that that (original KISS, in makeup) was a total surprise to the world/audience and a pretty big deal to generations of rock fans.

13 minutes ago, DR DOOM said:

You may or may not know that that (original KISS, in makeup) was a total surprise to the world/audience and a pretty big deal to generations of rock fans.

Yes, I'm very much aware of Kiss and their position in rock history.  I heard that they were a Glam band originally but decided against it after seeing The New York Dolls and figuring that they couldn't best them at it.  Or weren't as 'pretty', which is a slightly disturbing thought :lol:  I actually bought a Kiss album once, against my better judgement, never really liked the look of em but looks ain't enough to dislike a band over so i bought an album, i think it was a double live album.  Suffice to say they sound as fuckin' awful as they look.

On 10/18/2016 at 7:45 AM, DieselDaisy said:

I find that picture odd. I have visions of him departing and saying, ''who are those fags?'' a la Ali meeting the Beatles. Different milieu. Different culture upbringing.

It's a very odd pic. Doesnt feel or look right. I've never seen it before, I guess it's real.

I would go with Pink Floyd also. What was said about Zeppelin can be applied to Pink Floyd too, if you can't see the greatness on the 'The Dark Side of the Moon' you don't deserve the world you live in. 

Crazy Axl, NuGNR fans, are pretty nuts too. Like really man, I love him too, but no, not everything he does is right, nor he is the tortured genius/next Messiah whose piss is worth drinking. 

And the Kanye's ones, I met one once, we were talking because he liked GN'R very much also, but then he tried to convice me that Kanye was this deity walking on Earth, misunderstood because he was ahead of his time, 'you see like Axl'. Dude, get a grip.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

I love that pic, my favourite rapper with one of my favourite bands.

If you've never seen this here...

Nice. Damn Pac looks sharp in a suit. Jeans/no shirt/bandana or $1,000 Versace, he can rock both.

• Like 1