Logan (SPOILERS)

Słash

Caught it last night! I really liked it. Hadn't read any reviews or watched any trailers before. I have a hard time ranking the other X-men movies, really didn't like "The Wolverine" though and haven't seen Apocalypse yet. This would be up there, probably the best and  it doesn't feel "super hero like". A gritty action movie who happen to involve some famous mutants. Little girl was great!

Btw. I can confirm that there's no post credits scene.  

Edited by CheapJon

So I watched the movie, it was really amazing, but yeah it was pretty depressing too. 

I guess this is the best X men movie

Spoiler

At the end I was expecting Wolverine to take both of his claws out of the grave, but sadly that din't happen, it made me cry. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Really fucking great but REALLY depressing

Yeah, I gathered from the movie ads.

I can't see depressing movies in a theatre because I hold in my crying and that makes it worse.  I avoid sad movies and then either get the dvd or watch it on cable and sob my eyes out.

Oh well, Hugh jackman looks amazing as Wolverine. He plays the part well.

read a spoiler on Logan. Won't say anything. I will see it probably on cable. Don't get to the movies much lately except if it's a kids movie. lol

Anyway, I've always like Hugh Jackman from the very beginning when I had no idea who he was but loved Wolverine.

I don't know much about those comics, but I did like the movies a lot

I remember the first X Men movie when Tyler Mane played Wolverine. He didn't say much but was very intimidating as Wolverine. Glad Hugh Jackson come along because he brought such depth to the character.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

There are only a few movies which I feel like to watch it again in a cinema

Im a very big fan of Batman, but even then I din't feel like watching The Dark Knight again.

But man I can see this movie 10 more times, it is that amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

read a spoiler on Logan. Won't say anything. I will see it probably on cable. Don't get to the movies much lately except if it's a kids movie. lol

Anyway, I've always like Hugh Jackman from the very beginning when I had no idea who he was but loved Wolverine.

I don't know much about those comics, but I did like the movies a lot

I remember the first X Men movie when Tyler Mane played Wolverine. He didn't say much but was very intimidating as Wolverine. Glad Hugh Jackson come along because he brought such depth to the character.

Tyler Mane never played Wolverine. I think we've been over this. 

• Like 1

9.5/10 for me! With the only complaint being that it was ssssooo depressing and violent to the point where you're left a little numb from it after awhile. But otherwise, the movie is terrific and one that I wouldn't mind seeing again anytime soon. A fitting end for the Jackman/Stewart era for sure! It felt like the two actors were really giving it their all.

best part of the movie was EASILY x23. What a great young actress. You really felt the emotion there, even when she wasn't saying anything. Hopefully that actress has a nice, big career ahead of her.

one last thing: I love that this movie was a hard R. It was nice to hear wolverine cursing non-stop like he was always meant to.

• Like 2

So, somebody help me out on this. I'm not into the whole mythology of X-Men.

Who exactly was Dr. Rice's father? They referenced how Wolverine killed the original scientist who experimented on him and how that person was apparently the father of the Doctor.

Was that Stryker? Was that somebody who made it into one of the prior film? I'm lost on that little factoid. 

8 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

So, somebody help me out on this. I'm not into the whole mythology of X-Men.

Who exactly was Dr. Rice's father? They referenced how Wolverine killed the original scientist who experimented on him and how that person was apparently the father of the Doctor.

Was that Stryker? Was that somebody who made it into one of the prior film? I'm lost on that little factoid. 

His father was someone who worked with Stryker on the Weapon X program.

Right, but what I'm asking is, was he portrayed by an actor in any of the films? Did we ever see this person pop up in any of the films? I have no recollection of a character that would conform to what he said.

You would think that if they wanted to give the character of Dr. Rice some depth, they would build on what we've seen before and I just don't remember seeing a scientist named Rice who was killed. For that reason, it was an empty reference, to me.

2 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

Right, but what I'm asking is, was he portrayed by an actor in any of the films? Did we ever see this person pop up in any of the films? I have no recollection of a character that would conform to what he said.

You would think that if they wanted to give the character of Dr. Rice some depth, they would build on what we've seen before and I just don't remember seeing a scientist named Rice who was killed. For that reason, it was an empty reference, to me.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/03/logans-connection-to-x-men-origins-wolverine-revealed/

abraham-cornelius-david-ritchie.jpg