Logan (SPOILERS)

Słash

I thought The Wolverine was really good up until the final battle. If they got rid of Viper and had a more grounded finale it would have been one of my favorite comic movies. I still really liked it, though. I'm burnt out on X films after Apocalypse sucked, but I'll remain cautiously excited for this

1 minute ago, moreblack said:

Somebody shorter for sure.

Why is height a problem? he does a great job, thats what matters, some people complain about Tom Cruise's height for Jack Reacher, but he did an amazing job in the first movie. 

47 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Why is height a problem? he does a great job, thats what matters, some people complain about Tom Cruise's height for Jack Reacher, but he did an amazing job in the first movie. 

Oh he acted just fine, but it's weird seeing him tower over almost everybody. Took something away from the portrayal. 
YEU2g2l.jpg

5 hours ago, Slash787 said:

The New Wolverine movie is coming out next year, this is supposed to be the last role of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, It is my fav. Character and no one could do it better than him.

14462951_10101440684374233_7951610658014

14495491_10210604839067791_2801941148182

I always thought Cape Fear era De Niro would make a great Wolverine, i don't think Jackman has the believable menace and arrogance that the comic book character had. In my mind i always feel Jackman is about to bust out the jazz hands at any given moment.

Edited by Silverburst80

• 2 months later...

I saw the trailer for Logan. it looks sad to me. I would hate to see Wolverine die. I mean can he die?

I will probably watch it when it comes on cable. I can't stand to cry in a movie theatre. I thought this character was immortal? Are they making way for the younger girl wolverine?

Anyway, yeah, Hugh Jackman is the best at playing Wolverine.

I did meet Tyler Mane who played Wolverine in the very first X Men movie. He was good, but when this character actually started to act and talk, Hugh is the better one.

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I saw the trailer for Logan. it looks sad to me. I would hate to see Wolverine die. I mean can he die?

I will probably watch it when it comes on cable. I can't stand to cry in a movie theatre. I thought this character was immortal? Are they making way for the younger girl wolverine?

Anyway, yeah, Hugh Jackman is the best at playing Wolverine.

I did meet Tyler Mane who played Wolverine in the very first X Men movie. He was good, but when this character actually started to act and talk, Hugh is the better one.

Hugh Jackman has always been Wolverine. Tyler Mane was Sabretooth. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The wolverine films confuse me. I watched them together because my nephew likes these films. During World War Two, one of them has him on D-Day (1944) whereas another film has him as a Japanese POW during one of the nuclear bombs (1945). Now it is not impossible that his unit was pulled out post D-Day, swiftly re-stationed in the Pacific theatre - only for Wolverine to be subsequently captured by the Japanese and find himself in that unfortunate place - but it is extremely unlikely!!

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The wolverine films confuse me. I watched them together because my nephew likes these films. During World War Two, one of them has him on D-Day (1944) whereas another film has him as a Japanese POW during one of the nuclear bombs (1945). Now it is not impossible that his unit was pulled out post D-Day, swiftly re-stationed in the Pacific theatre - only for Wolverine to be subsequently captured by the Japanese and find himself in that unfortunate place - but it is extremely unlikely!!

Do you not think that the existence of X Men per se is unlikely and that looking for historical accuracy in a comic is sort of like looking for a virgin in a whorehouse? :lol:

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Do you not think that the existence of X Men per se is unlikely and that looking for historical accuracy in a comic is sort of like looking for a virgin in a whorehouse? :lol:

Yes but to set these fictionalised sci-fi things in a historical environment requires at least getting the basics of that environment correct.

I actually like comics but hate comic films (sans Burton's Batman and Reeve's Superman, but mostly for nostalgia purposes).

• 2 weeks later...