Izzys back in the studio

This is really exciting, really hoping for an album,  let's hope that the interest and appreciation for Izzy that is abundant motivates him to get out and do some gigs.

@downliner perhaps you might know. Was there a big falling out with the Juju guys?  I wonder why he has never worked with Charlie since. The juju hounds.

• Like 1

this does have nothin to do with this section.  I've loved the band since 1988 and tell everyone that izzy was the key to a lot of what made guns tracks amazing but c'mon MAN, its been more than 14 years of silence...dude aint a part of gnr for a loooong time...time to let it go

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'd love a short, gritty album and a club tour. I know plenty of great clubs he could play in Michigan, come on Izzy!

That would be really cool if he does, I would love to see him live. 

2 minutes ago, tberrie007 said:

this does have nothin to do with this section.  I've loved the band since 1988 and tell everyone that izzy was the key to a lot of what made guns tracks amazing but c'mon MAN, its been more than 14 years of silence...dude aint a part of gnr for a loooong time...time to let it go

The songs which we listen are a part of GNR and those songs are a part of Izzy, I guess I can never let go off the songs on AFD and UYI. 

You are talking as if GNR has released 10 studio albums without Izzy that we should let it go. 

Even the songs which they are playing today are from Appetite and UYI. People come to see them cause of those songs. 

Izzy is not my relative nor he is my friend, if he doesn't wants to come back, I can't do anything, but If he is releasing some music then as a fan I have every right to listen to it and discuss about it. 

If Fortus releases a solo album then I won't keep on spamming Izzy's or Slash's name. 

• Like 2