Apple Music's Description of Chinese Democracy

Is it a review or a description?

If it's a review fire ahead with the opinion pieces, if it's a description, leave out your opinion about, what is and isn't GnR.

Definitely has a cynical tone attached to it, not saying that there aren't valid points within though. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Is it a review or a description?

If it's a review fire ahead with the opinion pieces, if it's a description, leave out your opinion about, what is and isn't GnR.

Definitely has a cynical tone attached to it, not saying that there aren't valid points within though. 

This is the description, but it sure felt like someone had a bone or two to pick with this era and snuck their opinions in there. I just think it's interesting something officially called "Guns n' Roses" on Apple Music has in the description, "in truth, not a Gun's n' Roses album, but an Axl and Friend's production". I feel like this would've really pissed Axl off if this was 2001-2014.

16 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This is the description, but it sure felt like someone had a bone or two to pick with this era and snuck their opinions in there. I just think it's interesting something officially called "Guns n' Roses" on Apple Music has in the description, "in truth, not a Gun's n' Roses album, but an Axl and Friend's production". I feel like this would've really pissed Axl off if this was 2001-2014.

I think it would still piss him off today. I know i'd be pissed if i was the only member left to carry the name forward, while working on the album for a decade and a half.