Sympathy for the Devil - ripped from 5.1 mix

Thought everyone might enjoy this.

RearLeft has the hardpanned left + center guitars, backing vocals, a fucking organ & piano. No drums or bass

RearRight has the hardpanned + center guitars, backing vocals, fucking organ, piano, and drums. No bass

FrontLeft + FronRight is the instrumental without bass

Center is Axl and Duff

Some silence in the beginning to avoid being detected by soundcloud

Edit: was removed by soundcloud

Edited by Mendez

2 hours ago, EvH said:

Already been posted many times, but nice to hear again.

Sorry, but I haven't seen it in the main section the past couple of years besides the Axl/Duff track I uploaded 3 years ago. Plus we've got alot of new and returning members as a result of the reunion that might not have heard it.

Edited by Mendez

I so want this song on this current tour.  I really love the gnr version ( as always, they owned it).  Best performance of this song ever ( all there others are lame.  Even the stones one is crap compared to gnr version)

And since frank plays PERFECTLY a.song like coma, HeS not gonna have any troubles with sftd 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

Whatever happened with Paul Tobias and Axl?  Why wasn't he ever part of NuGuns?  Or was he?

He was for a short period, he played RiR 2001 but I'm not sure if he played the vegas 01 shows.

He quit because he didn't like to tour if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

Whatever happened with Paul Tobias and Axl?  Why wasn't he ever part of NuGuns?  Or was he?

He was in the band during the time when they only went to the studio in 97-2000 (Along with Tommy, Robin, Freese, probably Dizzy and probably Pitman) He played with Guns for at least the January show and Rock in Rio in 2001. Don't know if he played at the December shows in 2001. He plays guitar on 10 songs of off CD (CD, Better, SoD, ITW, TWAT, CITR, Riad, IRS, Maddy, & Prostitute) and plays piano on TWAT

• Like 1

On 09/10/2016 at 11:15 PM, SEPTEM said:

I so want this song on this current tour.  I really love the gnr version ( as always, they owned it).  Best performance of this song ever ( all there others are lame.  Even the stones one is crap compared to gnr version)

And since frank plays PERFECTLY a.song like coma, HeS not gonna have any troubles with sftd 

Speechless!

• Like 2