My new album: Beautiful Corruption

10 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud?

Well the record is on soundcloud already. I've tried youtube in the past and it's pretty hard to get your music noticed on there cause of so much content already on that site. I never heard of Vimeo but I'll look into it!

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i am probably not the right one to be answering, i just tossed out the pitiful few i knew! good luck :)

Thanks, I appreciate it!

also I sent the music in to a radio station and a few review blogs so I'll let everyone know if anything comes out of any of those.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On October 17, 2016 at 1:11 AM, Mendez said:

Thanks for the suggestion! I threw it into the TheseAreOurAlbums subreddit. IVe never used reddit before so idk what kinda traction it'll get. Only time will tell, I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Nice tracks, very "sunny" sounding and you have an interesting voice as well. How long did it take to finish the album?

Thanks, glad you like the songs!

Tracks 1-7 and 11 were recorded from May to August of this year, and then I finished mixing them by early October.

Tracks 8-10 were done back in 2014 in my friend's basement. They only took about two weeks to record and mix.

On November 23, 2016 at 3:01 AM, SoundOfAGun said:

That is some quick work! I have been trying to get an album together for several years!

I know the feeling. I had been wanting to make a full length record for years but never had the time. Then I realized that between May and August this year I had a gap between school and work with practically nothing to do. So I used it as an opportunity to record at every free moment I had.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Here's that review I was talking about earlier. Unfortunately these assholes didn't really have anything nice to say: http://www.nomoredivision.com/indie-music-album-reviews/nuno-henry-silva-beautiful-corruption

I wouldn't get upset by that review; they were pretty nice! The reviewer seemed to like the songs overall, but felt the production could be improved. You should have seen our first EP review, we were destroyed by the critic! He hated all of it...

• Like 1