Vinnie Paul: "This is the best, I think, I've ever seen Axl Rose"

when I first moved to Dallas every concert I went to, Vinnie Paul and Dimebag were there. They would come onstage and rock with the band.

I actually meet Vinnie Paul at a horror festival about 10 years ago and he was auctioning off a guitar signed by Dimebag.

He was very nice to all his fans and took a picture with us.

I think it's cool to say that about Axl. But all of us knew that already! Axl rocks!

1 hour ago, The Glow Inc. said:

Even that is not true.

The band, overall, hasn't sounded better in 23 years but that isn't necessarily true of Axl...

I mean, would you really say it would suck to get 2006-2010 Axl back with THIS band ?

Age - performance ability relation is the best now. Far more work needed to do something like this at his middle 50s than anything else ever before imho. Still, 2010 is the best but not do sure bout 06. Not to tell that he is closer to look like in his prime ( w/o beard, moustaches, bizzare hair stuff And shit) And his attitude is awesome, best ever imo. And it's great that new generation may see live one of the best rock bands ever. For me, not only the voice that matters.

Edited by Tomek1985

6 hours ago, Original said:

True a younger Axl would be great, but he has the '87-'93 passion back.  He cares again...he's "free".  The animosity and the 'trying to make a point' vs Slash is gone.  He knows he's no longer playing with a bunch of jokers on stage as he has the real deal now, better late than never!  

Exactly this. He may not be singing like 2010, but he's definitely the old Axl again. You can see he is enjoying it, before he was all bitter and trying to show everyone that he was better than Slash.