05. “Creating God” (5:35)
06. “Angels” (5:41)
07. “Simulation” (5:31)
08. “Higher” (6:29)
09. “Roman Sky” (5:00)
10. “Fermi Paradox” (6:31)
11. “Exist” (15:39)

E6iNxNl.jpg

Aside from some of the guitar I thought it kinda sucked on first listen. Didn't really care for their last album either, fuck. 

I really liked Nightmare, though. 

This sounds dedicated like it was recorded on a mac in their basement. Didn't like the drums or vocal melodies much. Video was creative but was kinda trying too hard. People are mean, we get it

• Like 1

On first listen I was certainly underwhelmed. It took a few listens, but I will say that I think now I can say I "like" it. It's not like Nightmare or even Shepard of Fire where it's like "Wow this song is just really damn good", but I think it's pretty good. Some of the vocal executions are a little oddly done at times, but once you get passed those I think it's fairly solid. It reminds me of Not Ready To Die, just not quite as good.

• Like 1

Hail to the King is a great album, but not exactly the follow up people were looking for after Nightmare, which is probably their best, in my opinion.

Not to mention the tone of the album wasn't as heavy as any of the previous albums, which I was fine with, but I know that was a big issue a lot of people had.

I listen to Nightmare and HTTK more than any of their other albums. The self titled is probably right behind those.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out.  The Stage is the name of the new album and it's going to be released tomorrow I believe.  It's going to be a long album.  Clocks at 73 minutes.

01. ‘The Stage’ (8:32)
02. ‘Paradigm’ (4:19)
03. ‘Sunny Disposition’ (6:41)
04. ‘God Damn’ (3:42)
05. ‘Creating God’ (5:35)
06. ‘Angels’ (5:41)
07. ‘Simulation’ (5:31)
08. ‘Higher’ (6:29)
09. ‘Roman Sky’ (5:00)
10. ‘Fermi Paradox’ (6:31)
11. ‘Exist’ (15:39)

http://loudwire.com/avenged-sevenfold-new-album-the-stage-oct-28-release-cover-art-track-listing-revealed/?trackback=tsmclip

3 hours ago, Anguyen92 said:

Turns out.  The Stage is the name of the new album and it's going to be released tomorrow I believe.  It's going to be a long album.  Clocks at 73 minutes.

01. ‘The Stage’ (8:32)
02. ‘Paradigm’ (4:19)
03. ‘Sunny Disposition’ (6:41)
04. ‘God Damn’ (3:42)
05. ‘Creating God’ (5:35)
06. ‘Angels’ (5:41)
07. ‘Simulation’ (5:31)
08. ‘Higher’ (6:29)
09. ‘Roman Sky’ (5:00)
10. ‘Fermi Paradox’ (6:31)
11. ‘Exist’ (15:39)

http://loudwire.com/avenged-sevenfold-new-album-the-stage-oct-28-release-cover-art-track-listing-revealed/?trackback=tsmclip

The album has leaked today......Avenged Sevenfold is one of my favourite bands but this is SHIT.