creepy youtube videos

action

On 10/18/2016 at 7:30 PM, Jabberwocky said:

Some of these are weird and some are just downright creepy.

Lillith Dances To Her Favorite Song

Let Me Hear Your War Cry

Am I Okay?

The Wyoming Incident

Dog Of Man

Everybody Wants It All

hahaha the everything's gonna be ok was definitely weird. she's the one, your avatar right? clutching the demonic looking rabbit? :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha the everything's gonna be ok was definitely weird. she's the one, your avatar right? clutching the demonic looking rabbit? :)

Yeah, her name is Poppy. She has like 90 videos on her channel. Some of it is goofy shit but some are quite unsettling.

Here is the video of the rabbit video (it's an inflateable rabbit) :)

• Like 1

yeah that creepy all right! :wacko:

the first time she deflated the rabbit i thought she was going to stuff it in her mouth and eat it for some reason!

funny sidenote: when it started making that squeaky noise my dog came running in from another room cos he thought i had one of his squeaky toys and was playing with it! :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

At the risk of sounding like @Slash787, are these very scary? lol. Because they all look soooo interesting..but I can't handle "supernatural" stuff anymore, I get freaked out, usually at 3 in the morning haha.. @AxlsFavoriteRose have you watched them all? Which ones should I avoid :)

@Whiskey Rose the only one i watched so far was from Jabberwocky, the creepy Poppy girl and it was not scary. i'm probably not the best to ask, i rarely get scared at scary movies and stuff :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@Whiskey Rose the only one i watched so far was from Jabberwocky, the creepy Poppy girl and it was not scary. i'm probably not the best to ask, i rarely get scared at scary movies and stuff :)

I never used to either, until I watched The Ring! It broke me lol.

Ok thanks, I'll start with Poppy and see how it goes. ;)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah that creepy all right! :wacko:

the first time she deflated the rabbit i thought she was going to stuff it in her mouth and eat it for some reason!

funny sidenote: when it started making that squeaky noise my dog came running in from another room cos he thought i had one of his squeaky toys and was playing with it! :lol:

LOL. I used to mess with my dog by playing videos of other dogs barking. The Poppy stuff starts out very light but around the "Am I Okay" video is when it starts getting unsettling.

16 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I never used to either, until I watched The Ring! It broke me lol.

Ok thanks, I'll start with Poppy and see how it goes. ;)

Just to let you know that Poppy is a living art installation project. It's very satirical of manufactured celebrities, conspiracy theorists (mostly Illuminati folk), internet/geek culture, religion, etc. Anything that can be mocked is mocked but it's very subtle.

Edited by Jabberwocky
  • Like 1

maura murray disappeared in new hampshire 12 years ago. on the 8th  anniversary of her disappearance someone named mr112dirtbag posted some creepy videos on youtube. the name of the person comes from the fact that maura disappeared on route 112 and maura's father said she might have been abducted by "some scumbag".

there were two more videos but they have been taken down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Maura_Murray

Edited by bran