02/25/17 - Singapore, SG - Changi Exhibition Centre

alfierose

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/guns-n-roses-who-are-in-singapore-want-a-gym-backstage

The Straits Times understands that core members - singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan - are staying at the Marina Bay Sands. Rose, one of rock's most prominent frontmen, is believed to be putting up at the hotel's exclusive presidential suite, which according to its website, includes a baby grand piano.

All I can say is, I was there ?

Well I stayed in the standard room ofc, no way I can afford the presidential suite.

It's a bit far from the venue tho, but no matter, there's no traffic in Singapore....

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Are Singaporean fans crazy enough to go stalk him outside the hotel though? @tifalucis I was supposed to go to Singapore for this concert. So near us. lol. But decided to go to Paris instead, cuz Im gonna visit to Europe. 

I don't know. But the bands and crews seem going out a lot, Marina Bay Sands is huge after all, a lot of people there going round everyday, but so far I only notice 3 pics. 

21 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

And there are obsessive fucks who say this 55 year old guy, old enough to be a grandfather, who looks like this and does what he does on stage every 3 days is in "awful shape". 

Well Duff is only two years younger, so there's that

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 1

According to LAMC, the concert is one of the biggest rock shows held in Singapore, with close to 50,000 tickets sold. The only other concert to take place at the outdoors venue was a gig by American metal icons Metallica, which drew 40,000 in a 2013 show also organised by LAMC.

1 hour ago, Pedrolg said:

And there are obsessive fucks who say this 55 year old guy, old enough to be a grandfather, who looks like this and does what he does on stage every 3 days is in "awful shape". 

Black is slimming and the angle really matters...He didn't suddenly drop 20 pounds ! 
Axl's doing fine but when you him from the side, you'll see the pork ! 
He looks like a park ranger here from Indiana ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pedrolg said:

He's not in awful shape, but his gut is pretty huge. Being in front of that many people all the time, he could go on a diet and do some extra cardio in between tours. Not like it's unheard of in showbizz

• Like 3

Axl just looks like he enjoyed the beer way too much for too long haha it happens. Hard to lose a gut at his age. 

Im sure if he asked his trainer to help him get rid of it it wouldn't take any longer than 12-20 weeks of good excercise and diet. 

I thought he looked good going into the Troubadour show but then he broke his foot and it's hard to get back into working out after a setback or time away from the gym. So honestly I feel like breaking his foot cost him some workout time. But now he's on the road I doubt he feels like working out too much on rest days. 

3 minutes ago, Kyles said:

They just played Don't Cry on that radio station 

The radio station has been playing gnr songs at least once every hour in the past three days.

I hope they will perform don't cry. they performed that for the past three shows - Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. I have a feeling that they gonna do patience tmr :( 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, serendipity said:

The radio station has been playing gnr songs at least once every hour in the past three days.

I hope they will perform don't cry. they performed that for the past three shows - Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. I have a feeling that they gonna do patience tmr :( 

I thought that for the Adelaide concert but they sang it, so they might continue. I've seen both live and Don't Cry is better than Patience. 

18 minutes ago, Kyles said:

I thought that for the Adelaide concert but they sang it, so they might continue. I've seen both live and Don't Cry is better than Patience. 

ive seen both don't cry and patience too. and I agree that the performance for don't cry is better.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155753668089056&l=85ab94517b

I captured axl's face on the screen when he sang the part "I know how you feel inside...". He smiled when the audience reacted to his cat cap

On 2/9/2017 at 1:16 AM, tifalucis said:

Because Singapore people don't like GN'R. I visited Singapore on October and then on late December. There's no anticipation at all. No poster, billboard, or anything. Why they don't just come back to Jakarta?? The ticket was sold out in 2012. We love them more here :( 

Boooooo to GN'R! :max:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, serendipity said:

Sydney we got dont cry first night and patience second night ?