02/25/17 - Singapore, SG - Changi Exhibition Centre

alfierose

1 minute ago, Don-t_damn_me said:

damn, frank's drum fills are probably still the worst thing with this band right now... and I really like the guy

To be fair to him and recent criticism via Adler, I thought Brownstone sounded quite funky..

Then again I am pretty lifted right now! ;-D

Frank's first drum beats on November Rain always sound crap though compared to Sorum's genius

I love Franks drum fills. No idea, why some people don't like them. Then again I always thought the worst thing about old GNR was the drumming.

Of course the fast paced tempo doesn't really suit some songs, but then again that has nothing to do with Frank. It's the bands decision to play them faster.

Edited by Lies They Tell
  • Like 2

I'm not an excessivly precise guy when it comes to tempos even when I played with my band, I always told my drummer to not worry that much, if he was feeling it and rushed a little bit, it's part of the performance, it's human, and that's the point of rock n roll and live music... but you gotta draw a line, and frank often crosses that line, sadly... cause as I said before, I really like the guy 

• Like 1