02/25/17 - Singapore, SG - Changi Exhibition Centre

alfierose

I finally got a chance to catch up and watch what I missed. I have to say that I really liked what they are doing with the video boards on some of the songs. I really liked it when board at the back of the stage was split into three parts and showing different angles of the band. I also loved it when they had a band shot at a high transparency and another graphic displaying behind it (or however they did it). In my opinion they should do more of this.

The most amusing shot that played on the side stage screens was the one at the end of KOHD. The wide view of the stage showed Slash at the back of the stage playing with Fortus. The angle showing on the screens made it look like Slash was creeping over Axl's shoulder.

Here is a bad, fuzzy screen shot of it. It is much more amusing when it is moving and Slashes head keeps popping up over Axl's shoulder.

2z86bnc.jpg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Kyles said:

Axl wearing tighter jeans, looks good. Very good Patience 

At the end when he's singing "oh I neeed you" he needs to let his voice go to the top instead of trying to control the note. Similar to how he does the ending to Shoot to Thrill or High Voltage with AC/DC...it would add a more passionate note to the finish instead of coming off as weak. Just a light observation in an otherwise good performance 

• Like 3

Really great show from what ive seen so far.

Axl attitude, songs, performance, place, venue, axl didnt say city or country name on wttj...it all points to a posible dvd-br or so.   Its what i feel.

However i think the next one would be the "right show" to do it.  

Did u guys saw nr ??  It was a magnific performance..  I really enjoyed that one.