02/25/17 - Singapore, SG - Changi Exhibition Centre

alfierose

4 hours ago, God of Thunder said:

That quote did not refer to the concert itself. Guns were great. The concert itself was the worst organized concert I have ever attended (and I visited a lot of concerts over the years). It started with a mega traffic jam (of course no public transport to the arena); huge lines for everything, a shitty venue layout (it was much too long, so standing in the back was really really far away from the stage). The worst was the stupid non refundable cashless system which was actually an organized robbery. You had to stand in line for about 1 hour to charge  money on an rfid chip on your wristband. Then you needed to stand in line for about 90 minutes (at least) in order to get a drink; the food stands were about 2 hours long. At the drinks stand they had exactly 1(!!!!) person pouring the drinks (very slowly and disorganized) and 2 people organizing the line. Lateron there were about 5 security guys there as people got really angry. I saw about half the show from standing in line for drinks. My friends needed even longer to get some food, which ran out by the time they were in line. When I was finally in line they had run out of nearly all the drinks except rum & coke. Many people did not get anything at all!

So at the end of the show many people had left hundreds of  non refundable dollars on their useless wristbands, were not able to get any drinks or food for hours, missed out on half the concert due to the huge lines and if standing in the back saw practiclly nothing of the stage except two completely out of sync video screens. Finally we were only able to leave the concert because we walked 4km to our private driver who had waited for us in the traffic jam.

So the organizers screwed up in so many ways while ripping off the fans by cashing most likely tens of thousands of dollars that the concert goers were not able to spend. Absolutely horrible experience

Well, your own fault if you go to a concert to eat and drink. Usually I refuse to buy anything when they come up with a stupid cashless system.