02/25/17 - Singapore, SG - Changi Exhibition Centre

alfierose

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Boooooo to GN'R! :max:

The venue at Jakarta wasn't anhwhere near as good as in Singapore. They even had to reshcedule the concert to the next day (due to the original venue broken down because of rain) On 2012 guns were sold out at just the ticket price of about $165USD for the VIP package. It's very2 cheap right? 

I am an Indonesian and I live in Jakarta, but for the better concert experience, I prefer watching them live on Singapore, if they do a concert for both cities.

38 minutes ago, aArief178 said:

The venue at Jakarta wasn't anhwhere near as good as in Singapore. They even had to reshcedule the concert to the next day (due to the original venue broken down because of rain) On 2012 guns were sold out at just the ticket price of about $165USD for the VIP package. It's very2 cheap right? 

I am an Indonesian and I live in Jakarta, but for the better concert experience, I prefer watching them live on Singapore, if they do a concert for both cities.

I knew tht because I was there. Blame the promoter :max:

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, aArief178 said:

What about ICE? Couple of international celebrities had done gigs there. I've never been inside, but it looks awesome from the outside. Might be too far from the city, but so great. Or JIE, Java Jazz and DWP always hold their event there.

i don't understand why they chose Tenis Indoor then changed it to MEIS at that time, why not GBK? Metallica did there, Bon Jovi too. I understand now they wouldn't choose GBK because of huge renovation going on. Yea, I blame the promoter.

So you're gonna watch them there? Good luck dude, have a great day. Don't forget to post pics.

5 hours ago, tifalucis said:

What about ICE? Couple of international celebrities had done gigs there. I've never been inside, but it looks awesome from the outside. Might be too far from the city, but so great. Or JIE, Java Jazz and DWP always hold their event there.

i don't understand why they chose Tenis Indoor then changed it to MEIS at that time, why not GBK? Metallica did there, Bon Jovi too. I understand now they wouldn't choose GBK because of huge renovation going on. Yea, I blame the promoter.

So you're gonna watch them there? Good luck dude, have a great day. Don't forget to post pics.

Well I've never been to ICE too, but if we look from just the building, the MEIS is also good but when we go inside, its just not as good as expected.

In fact, I as well admit that going to Singapore is much more expensive than watching it on our country, right???

Anyway, i'm looking forward to watch GN`R live here in Singapore.

I'll try to post pics tomorrow :))

22 minutes ago, History2010 said:

So wait...if that radio station is streaming the concert then is it safe to assume the stream will be soundboard quality? 

What i know is they will piping in the music into the 'vip lounge' where it is airconditioned and free flow booze. So sound shd be decent i thinkkkk

• Like 1

Playing NR right now, I think it´s MTV Award´s version, I don´t know...

The only thing they say is:  ONE FM DJ Harry is broadcasting LIVE from the ONE FM Hospitality Suites at the GUNS N' ROSES concert all the way til 6pm! 
Make sure you grab yourself a ONE FM shirt from our street team who will be at the Expo shuttle bus area & the main hall, and bonus points if you change into our shirt right there!

Just now, Derick said:

The only thing they say is:  ONE FM DJ Harry is broadcasting LIVE from the ONE FM Hospitality Suites at the GUNS N' ROSES concert all the way til 6pm! 
Make sure you grab yourself a ONE FM shirt from our street team who will be at the Expo shuttle bus area & the main hall, and bonus points if you change into our shirt right there!

They have been playing Live Era stuff for a little while now. So it's probably the LE version. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Derick said:

Oh man! If this is what it really is, then it wont be of any good use :(