Yesterdays
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Wild Horses/Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

fcX6GFa.thumb.jpg.3f17f851b0e44e8847d4233fe4187995.jpg

1 hour ago, asalem182 said:

Tickets went on sale last night for Nightrain members.

Is there any chance to get decent tickets if I'm not a member, or should I take the plunge and join Nightrain?

Look, I am a nightrain member and unfortunately there was no difference between NT Pre-Sale and VIP packages button. both redirects you to Virign Megastore and prices are the same. I couldn't even use my unique promotion membership code... disappointing for me... anyways I bought Live and Let Die VIP package for it's early entry possibility. Other packages doesn't worth the price. There's no Meet and Greet with band...

2 hours ago, asalem182 said:

Tickets went on sale last night for Nightrain members.

Is there any chance to get decent tickets if I'm not a member, or should I take the plunge and join Nightrain?

If you go to 117live.com (local homepage from dubai venue) you can make a quick registration (only name, mailaddy) for GnR presale and get directly linked to virgin tickets and as i've seen it right you can buy tickets right now!!!!!

2 minutes ago, EricA said:

If you go to 117live.com (local homepage from dubai venue) you can make a quick registration (only name, mailaddy) for GnR presale and get directly linked to virgin tickets and as i've seen it right you can buy tickets right now!!!!!

Don't bother with 117. Just go to GNR website and click VIP Packages: http://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

doesn't change the fact that Nightrain pre-sale and its code is useless...

Edited by ©GnrPersia

2 hours ago, EricA said:

I'm thinking of a week for vacation in dubai including GnR:headbang: 

Does anybody from here know the venue, can it be reached by public transports or taxi from the seaside hotels?

Hey I live in JLT which is close to the seaside. Assuming your hotel will be somewhere close to JBR or JLT it's gonna take 30 mins with Car or Taxi.

Also forget about public transport (such as Metro, tram, bus etc) to reach to the arena... There is a super futuristic Metro line working in Dubai but only along the Sheikh Zayed Road (main highway in Dubai).

I just bought 2 Live and Let Die packages for myself and my girlfriend. keep in touch via PM maybe I will pick u up when the day comes! :-)

JLT.png

Edited by ©GnrPersia

32 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Hey I live in JLT which is close to the seaside. Assuming your hotel will be somewhere close to JBR or JLT it's gonna take 30 mins with Car or Taxi. Also forget about public transport specially to reach to the arena...

JLT.png

Ok thank you, now I have to convince my hubby from this trip:blink:

On 11/1/2016 at 10:22 AM, ©GnrPersia said:

Look, I am a nightrain member and unfortunately there was no difference between NT Pre-Sale and VIP packages button. both redirects you to Virign Megastore and prices are the same. I couldn't even use my unique promotion membership code... disappointing for me... anyways I bought Live and Let Die VIP package for it's early entry possibility. Other packages doesn't worth the price. There's no Meet and Greet with band...

Thanks for the tip :)

I just got my Live and Let Die ticket. See you all there.

6 minutes ago, pretty_tied_up92 said:

How is the venue by the way? I heard they are still constructing it and all shows are on a field in the meantime. Does anyone know?

No idea, but I think it will be great. 

I would have love to go there, my cousin lives in Marina, so I would have gotten a free stay, but at the moment I am pretty much broke as I have spent all my money for the Japan show. 

and as gnrpersia mentioned that you will have to take a Taxi to reach there. No Public transport. 

27 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

No idea, but I think it will be great. 

I would have love to go there, my cousin lives in Marina, so I would have gotten a free stay, but at the moment I am pretty much broke as I have spent all my money for the Japan show. 

and as gnrpersia mentioned that you will have to take a Taxi to reach there. No Public transport. 

Yeah it will be great any way ;)

taxis are not very expensive in Dubai so no big deal, I'll be coming from Sheikh Zayed Road side near DIFC, it's not that far.

I bought my Welcome To The Jungle Package during the pre-sale through Nightrain membership, then just after a couple of days they opened the public sale. I don't know the point of pre-sale privilege if the regular ticket sale is just 2-3 days away. I think this privilege is only advantage for those in locations where tickets are selling like hotcakes. 

23 hours ago, emerrose said:

I bought my Welcome To The Jungle Package during the pre-sale through Nightrain membership, then just after a couple of days they opened the public sale. I don't know the point of pre-sale privilege if the regular ticket sale is just 2-3 days away. I think this privilege is only advantage for those in locations where tickets are selling like hotcakes. 

I agree. Don't see the benefit of Nightrain membership as such.