03/03/17 - Dubai, AE - Autism Rocks Arena

alfierose

Can't wait for this gig - will be driving through to Dubai tomorrow.

Was we'll up for the Welcome to the Jungle package but unfortunately they put you in the 'VIP' section at the back.

So gone for the much cheaper front section

Edited by LA_0013
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Can't wait for this gig - will be driving through to Dubai tomorrow.

Was we'll up for the Welcome to the Jungle package but unfortunately they put you in the 'VIP' section at the back.

So gone for the much cheaper front section

I also got the Welcome to the Jungle package and it says there will be access to the fan pit and golden circle. The VIP lounge at the back is for the food and drinks but I doubt I will stay there as I want to secure the front line at the pit. :headbang: We also have to be there at the venue at 2:30 PM to have the onstage photo opportunity. 

See you all there tomorrow! I'm sooo excited! :dance:

10 minutes ago, emerrose said:

I also got the Welcome to the Jungle package and it says there will be access to the fan pit and golden circle. The VIP lounge at the back is for the food and drinks but I doubt I will stay there as I want to secure the front line at the pit. :headbang: We also have to be there at the venue at 2:30 PM to have the onstage photo opportunity. 

See you all there tomorrow! I'm sooo excited! :dance:

Fantastic!

i wasn't aware the WTTJ package also gave you access to the pit. If I'd known that I would have def done it. Might make a trip over to Europe in the summer to do it instead.

Have fun - hopefully you meet members of the band!

Edited by LA_0013

58 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

That's awesome. What are the crowds at concerts like in Dubai? Are there a lot GNR fans over there or are people just atttending because it's a huge event? Any info would be appreciated. 

I've been to lot of big gigs here and it's generally mixed. A lot of fans and a lot of people go just because it's a big concert. 

For this gig, I'd guess here will be a lot of fans from the surrounding area, given it's the only stop in the region

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

I hope for irs or Madagascar :)

31 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

I hope for irs or Madagascar :)

I hope for Shackler's Revenge as well.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1