03/03/17 - Dubai, AE - Autism Rocks Arena

alfierose

Just now, Top-Hatted One said:

I've got a hunch this may be the last time we see this incarnation of this band. Richard looks bored. Probably sick of playing the same songs for 15yrs and might be considering moving on like Bucket, Brain, Finck, Bumble, DJ & Tommy before him. 

I'm sure he can find a similar level payday elsewhere like they did.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

I've got a hunch this may be the last time we see this incarnation of this band. Richard looks bored. Probably sick of playing the same songs for 15yrs and might be considering moving on like Bucket, Brain, Finck, Bumble, DJ & Tommy before him. Frank ain't getting significantly better. 

Now that I think about it pounding these guys with the same songs, setlist, outfits and shows might just be Axl's special way of draining the swamp in what he she's as the most humane way possible 

Ridiculous.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

I've got a hunch this may be the last time we see this incarnation of this band. Richard looks bored. Probably sick of playing the same songs for 15yrs and might be considering moving on like Bucket, Brain, Finck, Bumble, DJ & Tommy before him. Frank ain't getting significantly better. 

He really does look miserable lately. He looks that way in candid pics, too.  I wonder what's up? 

that's awful! Did they know traffic would be bad? My ass was in my seat 3hrs before my show and my hotel was right across the street lol. No telling what time I would have been there if I thought there would be issues with me getting there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gunsguy said:

I would still use it.  It is a pain to transfer everything back over so why not protect it in some way? 

transfer what? data...  the memory card doesn't get crushed when you drop the phone...

2 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Not all millionaires are wasteful with their money. They're people too and want to take care of their possessions.

yeah right..wasteful... a new iPhone to Slash is like a yesterdays bread to you... (which I think you throw away)

50 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Now that I think about it pounding these guys with the same songs, setlist, outfits and shows might just be Axl's special way of draining the swamp in what he she's as the most humane way possible 

You think maybe Richard has always look bored and we are just now noticing because hes the only other guitar player (whereas in past years there were two other lead players who got most of the attention)

4 minutes ago, Mendez said:

You think maybe Richard has always look bored and we are just now noticing because hes the only other guitar player (whereas in past years there were two other lead players who got most of the attention)

He was okay on the last leg of the tour, it just seems to be this leg that he looks miserable on. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders