03/03/17 - Dubai, AE - Autism Rocks Arena

alfierose

Just now, Gracii Guns said:

That's an amazing setlist… perfect. 

No, they should mix it up a little bit more. They should care less about playing all the hits and throw in some nice things like Locomotive, Pretty Tied Up, Breakdown or You're Crazy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackmore said:

No, they should mix it up a little bit more. They should care less about playing all the hits and throw in some nice things like Locomotive, Pretty Tied Up, Breakdown or You're Crazy. 

Eh, none of them really floated my boat anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Rubicon said:

Hah... I made it. And I f****ng made it on time!

my friend is a bad ass driver and got us through that traffic like a pro. 

Now I can happily die. My inner 14 year old is partying... :headbang:

Man, did you luck out then! That is awesome! :headbang:

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

He got married at the end of the year and I haven't seen anything indicating she came out with him on the tour...maybe he is missing his new wife and ready to get home to her. ;)

That is my theory!

1 hour ago, metalms said:

No Rant really.... boy does age mellow a person.....  Axl discussed the traffic and how they had to take a "detour" through the desert and he lost his "desert" virginity.... :lol:

I'm guessing $5.5M per show makes it hard to be pissed off at anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackmore said:

Well if they could care less then we'd be getting a lot less...

20 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

Amazing setlist, Perfect, huh, wtf!?

same setlist like last 12 months

Thats normal during a tour, dude. They can't change the whole setlist on a daily basis.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

Thats normal during a tour, dude. They can't change the whole setlist on a daily basis.

They could but when you don't want to prepare much for a show and you just want to enjoy your time traveling the world you keep things the same.

the show runs smooth, very few mistakes, fans are happy, band is happy, life is good. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Look at 70 year old Bruce Springsteen. But on other hand- it is a new audience every night.   So what does it matter? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

They could but when you don't want to prepare much for a show and you just want to enjoy your time traveling the world you keep things the same.

the show runs smooth, very few mistakes, fans are happy, band is happy, life is good. 

Very true, plus like 90 percent of the people at the shows either only see one or two shows - we as hardcore fans spoil ourselves very easily with Periscope.  

If the setlist is stagnant and exactly the same the next tour that's when the issues will really start IMO

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Very true, plus like 90 percent of the people at the shows either only see one or two shows - we as hardcore fans spoil ourselves very easily with Periscope.  

If the setlist is stagnant and exactly the same the next tour that's when the issues will really start IMO

I agree, if the Not in This Lifetime tour ends and another starts with no new album no new set then it becomes a big WTF

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ramon Vitor said:

Estranged

Wow, cutoff the best part of the song even though there hasn't really been a good second half since 1993. I keep watching and hoping that It will happen but It never does.

17 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Wow, cutoff the best part of the song even though there hasn't really been a good second half since 1993. I keep watching and hoping that It will happen but It never does.

I never had a problem with the clean vocals on Estranged. I guess Im lucky lol

2 hours ago, WhazUp said:

True

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

I never had a problem with the clean vocals on Estranged. I guess Im lucky lol

True

That's great and It most likely makes It an enjoyable song for you to listen to. For me personally, the rasp In the second part of the song In particular, Is crucial and I have not heard It on the second part since 1993.