03/03/17 - Dubai, AE - Autism Rocks Arena

alfierose

• 5 weeks later...

I went to this show and was pretty close to the front. Got stuck in the traffic on the way there so we got out of the cab and ran around a mile and a half to the venue. We got there in time to buy some shirts even though most stuff was gone. I was pretty close to the front. They put on an excellent show. When the show was done, thins went to shit. Cars were backed up everywhere. Lots of people, including my group, walked to the outlet mall a little ways from the venue. Once there we waited hours before a taxi was able to reach us due to insane levels of traffic. Did not get home until 4:30am and I think some people had it even worse.  Great show, terrible corrdination by the venue. I am tempted to make an autisim joke, but I'll refrain for the time being.

• 3 weeks later...

Great Rock n' Roll experience. At that point when I was stuck in the traffic, l was shit scared of not making it on time. Despite leaving at 6.00 pm, and the venue was just 20mins away from where I stay. Luckily reached at 8.30 pm. Dint bother to eat seeing the queue , grabbed a drink and found a spot. Once they were on stage it  was magic! I always wished l had been at a show when they were in their prime. But after seeing  them perform that day l had no regrets. I was blown away, and I have been to many concerts but nothing that has stayed in my mind for so long :)