03/03/17 - Dubai, AE - Autism Rocks Arena

alfierose

22 hours ago, ali Z said:

Can't wait!

It says Doors open at 4 PM and Event starts at 4 PM as well. 

Most probably the show will start at 6 PM.

okaaaay... I was sure this has to be a mistake. In Germany the doors usually open at 7 pm and show starts around 8 pm.
6 pm is so freaking early :o 
Do you have any idea when we should get there? I usually queue up 1,5 h before doors open...

Sorry for asking this shit but I'm totally overchallenged with these opening times :shrugs:

It says 4 PM so you best believe I'll be there at 4. Not missing this chance haha. I've got a FanPit ticket which is supposed to be right at the front.

Timing still doesn't make sense. 4 PM is too early for the most dangerous band in the world and for Dubai standards.

On 11/2/2016 at 3:58 AM, Słash said:

No idea, but I think it will be great. 

I would have love to go there, my cousin lives in Marina, so I would have gotten a free stay, but at the moment I am pretty much broke as I have spent all my money for the Japan show. 

and as gnrpersia mentioned that you will have to take a Taxi to reach there. No Public transport. 

Is it easy to grab a taxi near the venue after the show? First time visit Dubai and want to make sure won't get stranded in the middle of nowhere after the show. Thanks a lot!

On 11/2/2016 at 3:58 AM, Słash said:

No idea, but I think it will be great. 

I would have love to go there, my cousin lives in Marina, so I would have gotten a free stay, but at the moment I am pretty much broke as I have spent all my money for the Japan show. 

and as gnrpersia mentioned that you will have to take a Taxi to reach there. No Public transport. 

Is it easy to grab a taxi near the venue after the show? First time visit Dubai and want to make sure won't get stranded in the middle of nowhere after the show. Thanks a lot!

5 minutes ago, wwSH said:

Usually in Dubai, Taxi's are easily available and I am 100% sure there would be Taxi's at the venue after the show cause they know they will get many fares from there. 

Im not sure if Dubai has uber, but these are the official Taxi companies and their numbers, so by chance if you don't find one, give them a call.

2im2rd5.png

16 minutes ago, Słash said:

Usually in Dubai, Taxi's are easily available and I am 100% sure there would be Taxi's at the venue after the show cause they know they will get many fares from there. 

Im not sure if Dubai has uber, but these are the official Taxi companies and their numbers, so by chance if you don't find one, give them a call.

2im2rd5.png

Thanks a lot buddy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VIP check-in time: 3:00pm. If you arrive after 3:45pm you will miss early entry.

Doors open to the public at 4:00pm. Guns N’ Roses will go on at 9:00pm.*

Share your photos & VIP experience with us by tagging #GnFnR in all of your social media!

If you arrive AFTER the check-in area is closed (8:00pm), please text your host when you arrive to get your gift book.