Guns N' Roses - London 2012 - Amazon Prime Video (UK)

I dont know if anyone else knows about this but I was just browsing Amazon video over here in the UK and noticed the London 2012 gig is up on there as of not long ago. Weird as I never thought it actually got a proper release and was pretty much replaced by the Vegas 2012 DVD gig. Gig isn't bad tbf, the crowd are much better than the Vegas one at least. Just posted out of curiosity if anyone else wants to check it out! What a weird band this is...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Guns-Roses-Live-Arena-London/dp/B01HDQZOTU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1476828719&sr=8-9&keywords=music

9 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Now that Slash and Duff are back I find this unwatchable. :)

Yeah honestly now that Duff and Slash are back I have not thought about the 2001-2014 lineups much at all let alone had the initiative to watch a full concert from them lol

Epic night, with Izzy on 14 Years for the first time in twenty one years. Watched it a couole of times, nice set with Dead Flowers, Shackler's Revenge, Sorry, Civil War... However could have been longer with only PC during the encore and the second night was a lot better... Also, annoying crowd shots.

32 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I still think the 2012 o2 show was cool. Way better than Appetite for Democracy imo

Not really saying much :lol:

The shows I saw in 2012 were by far the worst I've seen Axl. The shows themselves were fun experiences, I met other fans (and Bumblefoot), and Izzy even played a few songs. But still, there's about 4 shows I can think of from the 2012-2014 era that were 'passable' for release and none of them are London or Vegas '12... I actually bought the Vegas blu-ray when it came out, still haven't opened it or watched the whole thing online :lol:

I didn't realise this was on Prime. I had a watch of the trailer, at the time these were decent shows especially with Izzy showing up but with everything that's happened since the beginning of the year it's so weird now to watch Axl performing with DJ and BBF.

It's kind of like a Fringe event timeline reset occurred. :lol: (I've been binge watching the TV show Fringe for those that don't get the reference - great show, watch it!)

• Like 2

On 10/18/2016 at 0:38 AM, WhazUp said:

Yeah honestly now that Duff and Slash are back I have not thought about the 2001-2014 lineups much at all let alone had the initiative to watch a full concert from them lol

I am still watching a lot of the concerts with Robin and Buckethead.