02/28/17 - Bangkok, TH - SCG Stadium

Powerage5

21 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Nah, I don't agree, just looks the same imho

I know discussing hair is pretty shitty lol, but I'm still waiting for better quality video but he definitely parted it more in the middle like in 2009, you can see it at around 1:31 and 2:18 here, and especially at 2:29 it covers up his receded hairline. Makes him look a bit younger

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I know discussing hair is pretty shitty lol, but I'm still waiting for better quality video but he definitely parted it more in the middle like in 2009, you can see it at around 1:31 and 2:18 here, and especially at 2:29 it covers up his receded hairline. Makes him look a bit younger

From some of the pics I've seen from this show he does look like he parted it more towards the middle like he used to. 

One of my mates was at the show and was going to get me a t shirt. But despite being an hour before show started every single shirt with bangkok on it  (elephant or demon) was sold out. 

Gutted behind belief. Does anyone have spare bkk shirts? A demon one especially I could buy? I'm going to slane castle and will return the favour. 

44 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Okay, I think I see what you mean, although better quality would be easier to tell as you mentioned.

Maybe he asked his "team" to get it looking like those Japanese promo photoshops! ;-D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

If he's concerned about his appearance he should start with a strict diet and a ton of cardio to burn some belly fats...I don't doubt he's in good shape but appearance wise I'd start with the body then the hair. 

Axl will get in Duff like shape if he's to be the next AC/DC singer so I'm not concerned. I think it's going to happen 

• Like 1