02/28/17 - Bangkok, TH - SCG Stadium

Powerage5

2 hours ago, tifalucis said:

I enjoy Better and Sorry tbh, never thought I'd ever love any CD songs in my life ever :D 

I do too - Never thought the day I would say I enjoy them - Axl  and Slash are Dynamic Together on these numbers in concert

Edited by TMAC20

11 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Slash is looking for ways to play something new :lol:

That jam is totally badass! Half man, half beast is the best! :headbang:

Frank better come with something stronger than that if he want to record with slash. Missed opportunity right there.  And we know he has in in him but hes gotta strike on them diddles and rosanas to mix the old with new gnr sounds.  he ruined that solo if you ask me.

21 hours ago, LADoll77 said:

if there is hate it's because the CD songs kill the crowd momentum, especially CD as third song.

at the SF show this  i love turned into bathroom break too.

that being said I personally appreciated the CD songs but unfortunately didn't get Sorry.

I think it would have more momentum if Frank played it like Brain does on the leaks. Franks drums are incredibly boring compared to Brains/Josh's arrangement imo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PopcornAdler said:

Frank better come with something stronger than that if he want to record with slash. Missed opportunity right there.  And we know he has in in him but hes gotta strike on them diddles and rosanas to mix the old with new gnr sounds.  he ruined that solo if you ask me.

Well, he ruins everything in my opinion but there's nothing to do about it. They don't want GNR's drummer back and I have no hopes for Frank to start playing better anytime soon.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Well, he ruins everything in my opinion but there's nothing to do about it. They don't want GNR's drummer back and I have no hopes for Frank to start playing better anytime soon.

I wouldn't say he ruins everything but he still sticks out like a sore thumb at times. They could do so much better and they wouldn't even have to utilize a past Gn'R drummer.  There are drummer's out there that would be a better fit than him..