Are there going to be openers for the SA tour/2017 tour?

I've missed out on quite a bit since the first leg of the NITL tour ended, but im back! 

Has anyone from the band, or anyone for that matter talked about if their is going to be openers for the upcoming legs of the NITL WORLD tour? 

I tried looking around the site for any sort of answer, but to no avail! The first show is only a week away and no support has been added to any sort of promotion. They sure do like to keep us in suspense. 

I know the rest of the world is different from the U.S. and most shows with huge bands sell out with or without support from smaller bands, but it would be interesting to see who they would have open for them outside of the U.S.. Same bands or a whole different selection of openers all together? Who would you guys have open? 

10 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

They'll probably do it like they did in the summer and have different openers on select dates

I was thinking that, but then I thought about this:

10 hours ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Well the tour starts in 1 week and as far as I'm concerned there aren't any confirmed or announced openers, so I'm guessing it's just GN'R 

Surely the first opener would be announced by now if there was one, no?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I was thinking that, but then I thought about this:

Surely the first opener would be announced by now if there was one, no?

Unfortunately, thats not the way it works down here.

PS: Going to Bs As to Platea Preferenciada san martin D.,If someone wanna trade for campo vip g2g.

If there's no announcement, must be because most of the openers will be LOCAL bands and maybe there's no point in promoting them... don't know.

I'm used to shitty openers so I really don't care, I will probably be too busy trying to keep my spot after we enter the stadium :P

8 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Their name is not nearly as bad as their music. Also, they plagiarized Welcome To The Jungle a few years ago...

They are a GREAT band. Listen their 2 last CD, "Voragine" and "Mentira la Verdad". They are really big GNR fans, Pato Sardelli (singer and guitarist) plays pretty good the guitar and is influenced by Slash. 

Edited by feli1269
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, feli1269 said:

They are a GREAT band. Listen their 2 last CD, "Voragine" and "Mentira la Verdad". They are really big GNR fans, Pato Sardelli (singer and guitarist) plays pretty good the guitar and is influenced by Slash. 

They clearly are fans of Junkyard as well! There's a lick in there that is absolutely identical to one in their song Hollywood. But hey- that's ok- Junkyard has some awesome songs! I could see them being a good fit for a GnR audience. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Airbag sucks for GNR openers. 

Get either La Renga or Rata Blanca.

Anything else will unleash a riot.

If you are argentinian, you know that La Renga can't play in Capital Federal. 

Rata Blanca will be in United States, They will be in their USA Tour (Houston and Texas) http://www.ratablanca.net/giras

Riot in Buenos Aires? We are crazy but not enough for a riot.

Edited by feli1269

2 hours ago, default_ said:

I wish they could call some hard/southern/stonesy rock bands to opne for them, all those teenage rock bands, pop rock, grunge or punk-ish dont really suit the atmosphere. 

We deserve an international band as openers. Bring Lenny, damn it!!

Everything else is crap.

I will take a nap while they play :sleeper:

11 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

What makes you say Axl will be late? I think they were on time or early for every show on the US leg (except Vegas 1 due to throne logistics)...

In South America on time is late. It's more of an accepted thing?

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

It's not so strict but 3 hours late won't make anyone happy, I can assure you.

Axl should not take this audience for granted.

He needs to bring back the throne for SA shows. The king of rock is never late.