Music Videos Filmed in Familiar Places

Graeme

Today, I discovered this music video, it's filmed on the volcano where I used to work in Mexico. It's weird seeing some of the places I used to go (literally, some of the shots are places in which I've stood myself) in the context of an epic piece of film like that. Just got me thinking if anyone else had encountered a music video and thought, "hang on a minute, I know where that is!" beyond the very obvious... As a bonus, the song is gorgeous, too!

• Like 1

Here's my where I used to reside in New Jersey.

This was filmed on and around the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, NJ; My local hangout about 5 or 10 minutes walk away up the street. I used to spend my free time in NJ at this place.

(It's just a coincidence that they also came to London in this video)... 

Edited by Snake-Pit

I used to get stoned where they had flags and umbrellas in this video in Croydon, England; It's also where people played football, cricket and hacky sack... I even saw and participated in a random drum circle there once... It's also Croydon College - That said, this entire video was Croydon Town Centre..;

Edited by Snake-Pit

I've seen a bunch of hip-hop videos filmed in Atlanta with places I know.

This isn't a music video, but a music movie I guess you could call it. Loads of music and dancing. I've been everywhere in this movie. The Boulevard in it is still the place to cruise.

Swimming pool in the town where I live now:

Antwerp has lots, of course. This one's in one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods, and it's not one of our own bands, so some of you may actually know it :lol::

And this one is filmed in a club I used to go to, and outside in the centre of Antwerp: