Really, really short clip of Pro-Shot Troubadour Footage on German TV (Video NOT included)

I don't know if this has been discussed before and, sadly, I haven't recorded the clip, but :

I just watched a German TV show about the '90s (name of the channel is 'Pro 7') and there was a short segment about how the November Rain video made no sense (including a short clip of Slash talking about it).
Afterwards, they mentioned the reunion and during the segment a clip of Pro-Shot video from the Troubadour show including at least 2 different camera angles and (obv.) 'Pro-Sound' was shown.
I hope that they're gonna release the full show soon, it looked awesome...
Anyway, it was cool to see it on TV and I thought I'd tell you guys about it :D

Edited by rocco
  • Like 1

On 22/10/2016 at 9:11 PM, rocco said:

I don't know if this has been discussed before and, sadly, I haven't recorded the clip, but :

I just watched a German TV show about the '90s (name of the channel is 'Pro 7') and there was a short segment about how the November Rain video made no sense (including a short clip of Slash talking about it).
Afterwards, they mentioned the reunion and during the segment a clip of Pro-Shot video from the Troubadour show including at least 2 different camera angles and (obv.) 'Pro-Sound' was shown.

Cool, it'll go into Axl's Vault...haha

On 22/10/2016 at 6:11 PM, rocco said:

• Like 3

Kannst du mir sagen, welche Sendung das war?  Vielleicht findet man in der Mediathek von Pro7 was. Weißt du noch welche Uhrzeit und Tag dies ausgestrahlt wurde und welche Lieder abgespielt wurden?

Edit: es war die Sendung

Big Countdown - die 100 größten Momente und Helden der 90er

ich werde mir es anschauen und es mal begutachten

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1