11/01/16 Rosario, AR - Estadio Rosario

gunsguy

3 minutes ago, Glidn said:

The amount of negative fuckers on here, makes me want to vomit.

Complaining about negativity in every other post is just as bad as being negative about the set, Axl's voice, etc.

But that's none of my business, I guess :shrugs:

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 3

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

We have to accept that out of all the shows he's going to sing, some are not going to be as good as others. It's just the way it is. 

This, however it has ALWAYS been like that and in fact part of the draw for me way way back.  I don't want GN'R to be perfect!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, and OTGM and My Michelle too. None of the live comas I've heard sound too great though. Like PC SCOM and RQ.

I don't like 'My Michelle' and OTGM was meh for me until I saw and heard how good he was everytime they played it this year.

I know none of the 'Comas' have been outstanding but I'm looking forward to hear it live, more as a live experience, than anything else.

Plus, Slash guitars and Duff's bass are to be heard live on that one.

So that's basically why I wanna hear it and also because I don't think there will be more chances in the future.

I really doubt he will be able to sing this one in the years to come.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, theMadcap said:

There are some genuinely nice people on this forum, like really cool people. By the same token, there's some people, who either haven't seen them on tour LIVE this time around, and exclusively do Periscopes or just like nitpicking every little thing the band members do (in their personal lives as well). They sound AMAZING LIVE. This show is for the people that are actually there and the people are having the greatest fucking time of their lives. Stop trying to be a critic, and stop trying to be obsessive about Axl Rose, Slash, Duff, etc. They are in their 50s and putting on shows that only a select few can. Appreciate it. And please don't judge any song off of periscopes or cell phone recordings. I mean, for fuck's sake, people complaining about the setlist being the same. Well, look...it's the same for you because you've been watching the same show on the tour on your computer. The people who actually go to the shows  want to hear Rocket Queen, want to hear KOHD, Paradise City, etc. I saw people complaining about his voice on Paradise City. Get a Life! The entire crowd loses their shit for that song. KOHD sounding boring? You get the most crowd participation out of it and the people at the shows love the shit out of the extended solos.

Axl sounds great live. Slash is like a God among men on stage. The entire band mixing is amazing where you can be in the worst, furthest seats in the house and still hear every little note. 

Be grateful that Periscopes and Youtube exists. Don't be a butt hurt. The people should not stop singing loudly either. They are doing you a FAVOR by holding up their phones not the other way around. The world doesn't owe you anything. Guns N' Roses are selling out shows Worldwide and they are doing it right. Just because it's not happening exactly the way you dreamed it would be doesn't make it wrong, doesn't make it stale. 

TL; DR: Stop whining and appreciate what you have. Don't ruin the music.

I love the sentiment and personally agree that everyone should relax and enjoy the band, life, everything. It makes for happiness and I like happiness.

However, with that said, this is a place where people who are passionate about the band gather. Part of that passion includes dissecting every piece of this thing they love and wonder how it can be better or different- because they love it. It can get irritating as there are of course the bitter ex's, jaded not yet ex's and the shit stirrers who are particularly tenacious, but it is also something I like about fan forums.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cqleonardo said:

you guys are kinda scaring me, my show is on the 15th, i'm not watching periscopes or videos on youtube and you all talking about how bad he's sounding, is kinda bumping me down

Don't listen to them go and enjoy the show.  After the show you will be asking what the fuck everyone was talking about!  I can't judge anything from the 10 second periscope I turned on it was that bad! (The microphone on device was garbage)

You holier than thou fans that think you're better because you're not complaining, please STFU!  GN'R doesn't need you to defend them because they don't care what we think.  Axl doesn't play for us on the internet anyway.

I promise you, no I guarantee you that if we got to looking through some of your posts we'd see the same bitching that your bitching about.

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

We have to accept that out of all the shows he's going to sing, some are not going to be as good as others. It's just the way it is. 

He's not a programmed robot or a CD recording, he's a human being so he can't be expected to produce consistently perfect performance each and every time he performs. Humans have limitations and it is what it is. As long as he's putting in serious effort, I'm grateful.

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

people analyzing the show:

rozbor.jpg

:smiley-confused2:

:lol::lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't like 'My Michelle' and OTGM was meh for me until I saw and heard how good he was everytime they played it this year.

I know none of the 'Comas' have been outstanding but I'm looking forward to hear it live, more as a live experience, than anything else.

Plus, Slash guitars and Duff's bass are to be heard live on that one.

So that's basically why I wanna hear it and also because I don't think there will be more chances in the future.

I really doubt he will be able to sing this one in the years to come.

I understand that, I just don't like hearing him trying to sing it well and he can't. I don't think it's a cop out taking it out of the set and playing something he can do better. I hope they do play it for you though, and UTHL for me :lol:

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

This, however it has ALWAYS been like that and in fact part of the draw for me way way back.  I don't want GN'R to be perfect!

I wasn't around in the band's heyday, but the reason I got into them was the unpredictability from the old days. You never knew what was gonna happen next! They weren't perfect, but dammit, they stood out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Question, when we talk about how bad he or they sound who are we comparing him or them to? 

People are comparing it to videos that are years old. sometimes a decade or 2..lol 

Thats the sad part right..its like people cant fathom that Axl is older. His prime lasted longer than most, but his time has come where he's not as good anymore vocally for a complete show. he's good to great during parts, but he doesnt have the midrange raspiness that was his signature for so long. It happens man, Robert Plants voice was shot by 1975, his prime was all of 6 years. Axl's last a good 20 years. 

Just now, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I wasn't around in the band's heyday, but the reason I got into them was the unpredictability from the old days. You never knew what was gonna happen next! They weren't perfect, but dammit, they stood out.

I was and it certaintly added to the excitement.  been a tough room tonight, but bottom line I am here because perfect or not perfect I will always love this band.

• Like 2